IGNORED

Customized Guardian Bells

Freebird

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don,

Is there any way to put all the names of those who want to buy one, and give one to someone else...kinda pick names out of the hat?

You buy one, but give it away, but you also get one in return. That way everyone has a friend. Besides, we are all friends here anyway, aren't we!?:)

And if you wanted to buy some for your other friends, you still can do that too!

Don,

Is there any way to put all the names of those who want to buy one, and give one to someone else...kinda pick names out of the hat?

You buy one, but give it away, but you also gey one in return. That way everyone has a friend. Besides, we are all friends here anyway, aren't we!?:)

And if you wanted to buy some for your other friends, you still can do that too!

Yes, we'll figure something out once I get something going. I'm still waiting on a final quote from at least ONE provider. Still looking for alternative providers in case this one doesn't work out.

Don,

You buy one, but give it away, but you also gey one in return. That way everyone has a friend. Besides, we are all friends here anyway, aren't we!?:)

I think that's a great idea!

Don, I agree with Sweetnothing. They have to be given to you to work. Not superstition...just plain fact. I will Paypal you $20 you and I can send out. I would like to help you on this. Too many bad things have been happening to too many good people on this site. Me being one of them.

:bighug:

Well here is the latest update. I FINALLY found a company who is willing to cast these for us. They are supposed to get back with me on Monday with pricing and etc. It's fairly involved. They have to have a model made which is done by a mold maker. Not sure yet what that will cost. Then the price will depend upon how many I order of course. I'm getting an initial feeling that this is going to be painful for me right up front but there seems to be enough interest for them. I'll keep you updated as I know more.

OK folks...another update. I've now received some quotes. The first one scared me a bit. Usable model and production tooling $875.00. Then the price per bell. That scared me a bit.

I've since gotten a couple more quotes though that cut the model and tooling cost to about half that. I knew that this was going to cost me some money up front but not THAT much. Anyway, my goal is to get these with our logo and be able to sell them for about the same price as the mass produced ones that are all over the Internet. That would be between $8.00 and $12.00 per bell. I know that's a pretty wide range but I'm obviously shooting for the lower end.

I'll keep you posted but I do think this is going to happen.