IGNORED

Here in the Koots with the Ventures

mrich12000

Well now , here we are Paul,AKA Rocket, Michael,mrich12000, at the Ride to the Kottanies., At the Grand Hotel in Nelson, British Columbia. Back parking lot is almost full

They are expecting more as the booking's for ther hotel show many more to attened.

There will be lots do do. I have just met some members but at this time I don't know names which I hope to correct later. So I'm of the the smoking section(sic), Hope to rprt more.We ride tommorow, Should be such fun!!:Venture::dancefool::thumbsup::clap2:

:rain2:We are in a slight rain delay, Rocket is prepping the famous Grand Hotel "Hogwash" to help clean the bikes for today's ride. Many thanks to gang for a great party, There will be 3 rides today. All starting and going in different directions. more later as I don't have the booklet with me, I am composing this on a new E machine notebook & just getting used to it.\i will post more later possibly with pics..Michael in Nelson B.C

:rain2:We are in a slight rain delay, Rocket is prepping the famous Grand Hotel "Hogwash" to help clean the bikes for today's ride. Many thanks to gang for a great party, There will be 3 rides today. All starting and going in different directions. more later as I don't have the booklet with me, I am composing this on a new E machine notebook & just getting used to it.\i will post more later possibly with pics..Michael in Nelson B.C

Most rides today, were delayed or called off, due to rain AKA downpour.....

I think Mike is the only one, that brought a wetsuit for pool use. But he didn't want to use it riding today, so he bought a rain suit & boots.