IGNORED

Looking for Shirley!

Yama Mama

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since most people here are of the male persuasion you're going about this all wrong, lemme hep yah!

How tall?

Age range?

How skinny?

Color hair? Long/short?

Chest size? The bigger the more guys would've noticed!

Nice rear end?

Flirty?

Striking attributes?

Try that and see where you go, who cares if the hubby had a nice a$$:innocent:

I'm the Shirley who had lunch with you on the back deck. Sorry for all the abuse you had to take during your search for me. We had a good laugh reading all the responses, and I thought I had such an uncommon name. I would have responded sooner but we've been away on vacation. Had a great time at MD, our 2nd year. Met a lot of great people. I had a good time talking with you Peggy and I'm interested in getting my hands on a Lady Venture T shirt. I can't remember the site you told me to check out. Everyone, have a great Fourth!!

SHIRLEY :7_2_104[1]::325:

Would you have expected anything different :scratchchin: from the inmates in this asylum??? :178::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Hey we resemble that remark!

Oh ya..... eh!

It is so tuff to learn a new language here in Canada.:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

:bluesbrother:

Claude

Thank goodness. I can sleep at night now.

I knew I met a Shirley.

Shirley I just got a message from Big Tom asking about what sort of shirts we ladies would like made up. Perhaps you would like to send him a PM about it.

And once again, thanks for helping me find you.

:smile5:

Yama Mama.

Get up out of your chair go to your bathroom and look over the sink........... but be careful sometimes the shock of what you find there is hard to handle early in the morning!!!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Don't worry the Warden has put so many knots on my head lately you would have to wait for some to go down before you could add one!!:Avatars_Gee_George: