IGNORED

Looking for Shirley!

Yama Mama

Saturday at MD this year, I was talking to a very nice person named Shirley. We were sitting on the back deck of Freebird's house with her husband at lunch time. I also spoke to her when I was on the front porch. We were talking about the need for more T Shirts that fit women, like the Lady VentureRider shirts we had made up several years ago. Lonnie was on the front porch at the time too.

I really enjoyed talking to her, but I have one big problem. I do not remember her husband's name or where they even live.

Could someone please help me? I feel horrible that I do not remember.

Please help if you can!

Yama Mama:hurts:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a gal named Shirley over in Baton Rouge....She's not married tho....lives with 8 cats.....and has 4 pygmies now....Can ya use her?:big-grin-emoticon:

Boomer......jest tryin to help out in the Shirley Department....:rasberry:

You are such the humanitarian Chief...proud to call you my friend!

Sorry Peg, dont know no Shirley :confused24:

Are you sure she was actually there or was she, maybe, an ethereal spirit of some kind??

Ways you could possibly tell.

Was she wearing cloths that appeared to be outdated... say Medievalish in nature? (hence the need for more modern clothing such as the VR T-shirt)

Did she seem to be floating?

Could you see THROUGH her? :yikes:

Did you happen to notice if the Ghost busters were lurking about?

Other than this explanation I can think of no other reason, that nobody knows who she is, besides your little trolley going round the bend. Could that possibly be it?

Sorry Peggy I have to get my post count up somehow. Besides it gives the post a bump so more people will see it. You should be thanking us. :Bunny:

Edited by gibvel

Don did say that all were welcome.

I mean..if the Whitehouse was good enough to host them, they should feel right at home at Don's.

I know if I saw a yard full of beautiful bikes and free beer, I would stop and make myself at home!:dancefool:

They are several of us from Louisiana.....correct spelling..........and if you dont watch it, all us Cajuns and the pygmies will form a posse and take care of one Bubber................:buttkick:

Please excuse Bommer CPO after all he is from Loozeeanner.

Nuff said!

They are several of us from Louisiana.....correct spelling..........and if you dont watch it, all us Cajuns and the pygmies will form a posse and take care of one Bubber................:buttkick:

DragonRider you may have mis interpreted my remarks.............. No you had it right the first time. LMFAO

By the way I moved to Canada eh!

Ya thats the ticket Canada.:missingtooth::missingtooth::missingtooth:

I asked Cathy. She doesn't remember any Shirley's.

She says she did have a good time on the back deck talking to you and Michelle from New York whose husband is named Rickster.

Thanks Carl, Tell Cathy that I had a good time talking with her and Michelle too. I love the Western New Yorkers.

Thank you for trying, no body else around here cares.

Yama Mama

Thanks Carl, Tell Cathy that I had a good time talking with her and Michelle too. I love the Western New Yorkers.

Thank you for trying, no body else around here cares.

Yama Mama

Peggy,

You mentioned in the chat room the other night you thought her husband had a nice butt !!

Maybe that would help jog someones memory.

:080402gudl_prv:

Gary

Peggy,

You mentioned in the chat room the other night you thought her husband had a nice butt !!

Maybe that would help jog someones memory.

:080402gudl_prv:

Gary

Gary the rules of chat are as follows.

What is said in chat, stays in chat.

Yama Mama

So was Shirley there when the NY's were out there? If not I may not have seen her either. I came out when it was you and them NY folks.

Margaret

No mini, I think she and her husband left the back deck by that time.

Oh woe is me.

Yama Mama