IGNORED

Patriot Guard Riders

VTirelli

I just wanted to mention here that we recently had the need for the PGR out here. A 24 yr old Army Lt, Joe Theinert was killed in Afghanistan 2 weeks ago. He lived on Shelter Island, which is a really small community and very close knit...you need a ferry to get to it.. My In Laws live there and we know alot of the people there.

The Town really came together and did not allow the family to do ANYTHING except some very personal things....everything got handled.

Word got out that some inbred idiots who call themselves a church...(wont mention the name but you know who they are) were going to make an appearance. Well...the PGR came in with 75 bikes and made quite an impression on the community. The initial reaction of some people was to wonder what all these mean looking bikers were doing here...but once they saw them surrounding the service with their flags....they were truly touched. I think alot of people have a new view of scary bikers.

God Bless The PGR

There are only 3 key points of every Patriot Guard Mission....

1) Honor the Hero.

2) Respect the Hero and his family/friends

3) Shield the Hero's family/friends from outside interference which is meant to cause harm or distract from the dignity of the Service.

With all the years I have been with the Patriot Guard I have never seen a failed Mission. That says a lot about the Ride Captains and ALL Members of the Patriot Guard.

Boomer....Riding With Respect since 2005.