IGNORED

Freebirds Md 2010 in the Fall

E-Fishin-C

You are all VERY FUNNY people. :) Believe it or not, I actually mentioned to Eileen that maybe we should have two a year. One in the spring and one in the fall. Don't worry though, the doctors say that I should fully recover in a few weeks. :Avatars_Gee_George:

Guest scarylarry
You are all VERY FUNNY people. :) Believe it or not, I actually mentioned to Eileen that maybe we should have two a year. One in the spring and one in the fall. Don't worry though, the doctors say that I should fully recover in a few weeks. :Avatars_Gee_George:

One brave man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that one year I would be able to make MD and learn from knowledgable people on some of the more complicated procedures that are sometimes needed on this bike.I know that every one has a good time, but it would be great for the rest of us that can't make it if someone would picture document some of the procedures, step by step,to put in the Tech library. There was mention of a valve clearance check, setting floats in the carbs,etc.Some are available in the Tech library,but some of the pictures and explanations could be made more thorough and plainer to a person with limited knowledge.You could add pictures and commentary to existing threads or have a brand new one on the same subject with better pictures and instructions.I appreciate what every one has contributed so far. It has helped me tremendously.Maybe one day V7 Goose will get the time to make some How To videos to sell,like I seen discussed in an earlier thread.I know I would buy a few.

Cant believe you are alive to tell this story, she is small but she looks wirey:crackup::crackup::crackup:

We'll pray for your full recovery Don.

Guest scarylarry
I hope that one year I would be able to make MD and learn from knowledgable people on some of the more complicated procedures that are sometimes needed on this bike.I know that every one has a good time, but it would be great for the rest of us that can't make it if someone would picture document some of the procedures, step by step,to put in the Tech library. There was mention of a valve clearance check, setting floats in the carbs,etc.Some are available in the Tech library,but some of the pictures and explanations could be made more thorough and plainer to a person with limited knowledge.You could add pictures and commentary to existing threads or have a brand new one on the same subject with better pictures and instructions.I appreciate what every one has contributed so far. It has helped me tremendously.Maybe one day V7 Goose will get the time to make some How To videos to sell,like I seen discussed in an earlier thread.I know I would buy a few.

All I'm going to say is the stealers around me should attend and foot the bill, they could learn more than they forgot or in their case more than they care to know..

It was great and you walk off with a lot upgrade ideas..

we could just all show up for a visit then it wouldn't be a planed event; be tough to blame the big guy for that if he didn't know, then were just all company that happend to bring tents and booze:whistling: