IGNORED

Harley Demo rides

eazyduzzit

they sell injector cleaner because they know the same folks that buy oil additives will buy it. i have five bikes with injection and never had a problem. in fact it has been years since i have had a motor vehicle with a carb. in several 100,000 miles i have never had an injection related problem on any of my bikes or vehicles. no doubt injection is far superior to a carb. :2133:

Absolutely they dont go bad often. They start right up after sitting all winter no need to worry about the gum like a carb.

Well I have owned a Goldwing, a Harley Road King and a Venture among a lot of other bikes and I can say the only thing superior about a Harley is the availability of parts in every little town and all have most every part you could possibly need and it handled great. The vibration is terrible, the bike is very primative just like 20 years ago and the engine will not last near as long as the others without a rebuild. The Goldwing was very dependable with 200,000 miles not unheard of at all with little repairs needed and an engine so smooth that you hardly know it's running. The dowfall of the wing is it's handling which is bad at low speeds and the width of the engine and the foot position back under you, it will give you leg cramps in a hurry and my legs were not meant to bend that way for long periods of time. The Venture is not great at handling but a little better than the wing but the parts availabilty is next to zero at the dealers if you need a part quick on the road. The engine life is much better than the Harley and a lot smoother though not anything like the wing. The seating position with a little seat mods is much better than the wing but far less comfortable than the Harley was. I guess what I am saying is they all have there good and bad points and I am convinced after many years of trading bikes that the perfect bike has not been built. I am riding the Venture now but if a better bike comes along I may not be tomorrow. I will not ride an ugly bike though like the Victory!:Laugh:

The dowfall of the wing is it's handling which is bad at low speeds and the width of the engine and the foot position back under you,The dowfall of the wing is it's handling which is bad at low speeds and the width of the engine and the foot position back under you,

What year model Wing did you have? The couple of guys I've talked to were very happy with the ride and handling. I met a guy on our last trip riding a GW, and he said it was like a sport bike in the handling department. He almost made me want one.

Besides the Fact that the Yamaha GENICH on my '09 Vmax comes with the complete Diagnosis Computer built into the ECU. YOu can test each and every Sensor Actuator and see the Results on the Screen. No need to takea Trip to the Dealer. There is one Connector for a Dealer Computer, but it's used for ABS Diagnose.

I love the EFI, especially after Dyna's Power Commander allows a LOT of Tinkering with the stock Mappings.