IGNORED

Great meeting everyone!

Monty

I am sooo glad I got to go to MD this year, and put the faces to the names. I got to meet quite a few people, although it might take a few more meets to make all of the names stick. You know as you get older, it's harder to keep 'em all straight...lol

Great meeting you all, and wish I could have said goodbye to more of you. We'll be seeing some of you again in about 3 weeks at the Int'l Rally.

Very glad to be a part of this wonderful group!!

Monty,

Glad to met you and the wife. I gotta come to Paris or you back to VaBch, for a M&E Huh? I passed you when you were leaving with the headlamp modulator. It sure gets your attention...need a siren to go with it.

MIKE aka Uturn

BTW, how is the feet sunburn doing?

:Venture:

Yea between real names and screen names I couldn't keep them straight maybe name tags or

custom shirts with are names are in order.

Name tags sound like a good idea :happy34: At least if we turn up, you will know us by our accents :stickpoke: Or maybe we would need to bring an interpreter??:rasberry::rasberry: "Aussie speak" can be a bit over whelming to some. :smile5:

Just rolled in to Dahlonega GA. I stopped last night in Lenoir City, TN and then had a leisurely ride home this morning accross the mountains.

The heat made the ride more difficult than it needed to be. And today is just the first day od summer...

Had a great time. And plan on riding to Potato creek next month.