IGNORED

traded my venture

Grandpagak

wednesday i traded my beloved 86 venture for a 2000 v-star.. (straight up) the 86 was just to heavy for me now that i have lost 240 pounds( and muscle).. the v-star is nothing like my venture.. nooo sirr eeee.. but i sure feel safer cause i can reach the ground and handle it better..:thumbsup2: both bikes had 24000 miles..

• 2 months later...

traded my 650 v-star for an intruder 1400.. was drivin by a house with an intruder 1400 for sale.. nice lookin bike.. so we went back to lookat it.. got he number, and left.. next day my buddy came over and ask if i had called on it.. i sayed not yet.. so i called.. said that he bought it for the wife, but she could not handle it.. DUH!! talked a while, and decided to deal.. short of it .. i traded him my v-star and a single shot shotgun for it.. and i wasn't evenlookin for a bike.:cool10:

the first 2 pics are the 2000 650 star, the next 3 are my 95 intruder 1400..what do you think?? AND,did i mention that it is blue??

I had a 99 Intruder before getting my 04 Venture. It was fun, but not meant for long hauls for the wife and I. My wifes knees would give out after 100 miles and I was always looking for a stop light or stop sign so I could stand up for a minute. We had 30,000 miles when I sold it.

Because we were riding so much the wife talked me into getting the Venture.:banana::cool10::banana: I said OK honey, if you really want me too.:smile5:

It was a fun bike around town.

I hope you enjoy your new ride.

Guest tx2sturgis
That is a nice lookin bike.

But to get rid a a gun?????:crying:

I know, huh?

Will the bigger bike help you to count, or are my eyes going bad.:stickpoke::stickpoke::stickpoke:

That 4th pic is someone ELSEs blue 1400 Intruder, just for comparison.

:whistling:

So, does this mean we now have to allow Suzuki riders to attend the 2011 Pork in the Pines?

Just keep it up and I'll be forced to take the Queen off the trailer.... :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

Kinda have to, PIP is held at his place........ :2cents:

You, actually doing it?:080402gudl_prv: :stickpoke: