IGNORED

Where do I hang out?

Was one just like that in my neighborhood couple yrs ago. Good looking Trike. Couldn't get Harbor freight lift table to pick it up so i got a great deal on the table with extensions!!

Its still around the area. I see the guy nand another white Stallion trike coming up to the DQ once in a while....:biker:

Check out the How to Step by Step section there. A lot of interesting mods...

http://gl1800riders.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33

This is the one I use more than any, and miss on the RSV,,, as well as the front pockets.

http://gl1800riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198572

George,

I found the forum and did see the one about the temp. Looks cool and I'm sure I'll do that mod when I get the trike! Thanks!!!

That is a good forum for GW info but the people don't compare favorably to the folks here.:bluesbrother:

If you start even the most innocuous thread it can soon turn into a flame war.:soapbox:

thats cuz there is a bunch of us grouchy old farts over there. they do get a little ornary at times. i just go over there for tech info once in a great while. them boys do know their wings. :2133:

I have meet so many great people on this forum and almost regretted selling the Venture for that reason. I'm glad Don added the Goldwing Forum and I can hang out there. Just pray my wife will ride the trike because I'm giving up a pretty sweet Venture to get her back on!

I've been on the Gl1800riders forum and it's good place as well. I've already met some pretty neat people.