IGNORED

Maintenance Day via satilite

Bubber

Guest Swifty
We didn't get a drop of rain. I TOLD you folks that I would take care of the weather.....geeezzzzzzzzzz.....I get NO respect. :doh:

:thumbsup2::thumbsup2: THANKS DON. The campers really appreciated your efforts...I never doubted you.

BUT speaking of satellite images....if someone got an image of Don standing in his garage talking on the phone late saturday afternoon...I'd like to see it.

Hey Don

Since the satelite was pointed at your neighbors house.... would you tell them to close the shades in the windows on the North side of the house. After all you never know who is could be watching. LOL

Heck...it's too late now. You may as well just post it on YouTube. :)

I'm sure going to close MY windows though.

From the back of your house, left top window is open, be sure to close that one too, :confused24: Think I saw that one open when I was sleeping in your deck swing. :whistling:

:thumbsup2::thumbsup2: THANKS DON. The campers really appreciated your efforts...I never doubted you.

BUT speaking of satellite images....if someone got an image of Don standing in his garage talking on the phone late saturday afternoon...I'd like to see it.

Are you talking about the time when after he hung up he started to swear and cuss , then ran to his truck mumbling something about his beautiful bike?:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: