IGNORED

It's come to an end......

FreezyRider

My time as a Venture owner, that is. Today the 99 that I had listed in the classifieds was picked up by its new owner, a real nice guy named Doug from the Joliet, IL area. I was sad to see her go, but I know that Doug will give her a good home.

Doug said that he has been here on the site a couple times checking things out, and was very impressed. I encouraged him to join, I think he'd fit right in. He seemed to be the kind of guy I'd enjoy riding with.

BTW, his 10 year old daughter was just as excited as he was. She's a cutie and said she can't wait to go riding with Dad.

Doug, if you're lurking let us know.

Joe

Congrats on the sale of the Venture Joe. Doug's getting a great bike. Now, make sure you join the newest Venturerider sub-group, the "Wingnuts"........:rasberry: :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Hi to Donna and the rest of the group down there. We'll have to get together after you get back from vacation.

Congrats on the sale of the Venture Joe. Doug's getting a great bike. Now, make sure you join the newest Venturerider sub-group, the "Wingnuts"........:rasberry: :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Hi to Donna and the rest of the group down there. We'll have to get together after you get back from vacation.

I'm a charter member of the nutheads!

I ain't going anywhere.....this bunch of crazies is too much fun!

Joe