IGNORED

Boomer....Fuel Pump Update...Waaahhhh:^(

BoomerCPO

Nope, I wont say it........no way will you get me to say Mini will be eye to eye with those pygmies...I aint saying it........:smile5:

Nope, she will probably be looking up, to them too. :stirthepot:

The pygmies will be looking, for new ideas from her, as well..... So :080402gudl_prv: Boomer.

:canada:

Hip waders required for this one.

Some of us Northerners including the two coming with you already know !

See you there ! :cool10:

Brad

That ain't no lie there!

:no-no-no:

Looking forward to seeing the Northern Bretheren again :banana: Outta work here in a few hours and then east to Bogalusa :thumbsup2:

Chief....glad you got some wind in your face my friend, I'm ready to pound some miles on with you :)

Squidley

Hurry up and get Boomer on the road so it can quite down around here.:255:

Every time I ride my bike I still hear the same whine as I heard here. LOL

That boy needs some serious miles under his belt to get those there pygmies off his a$$. :ignore:

Feed him good, get him feeling good with a single malt, and shove a stogie in his mouth and stand back.

Margret you may have met your match. :stirthepot:

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF THEM!

LORD help you all !!! :missingtooth:

Only wish I could have the time to get there. We ain't all like Scooter Bob and go on a 4000 mile trip on a whim.

Have fun guys and gals.

Here is hoping you all have a great time at Don's.

Bubber

Glad this is coming together for you folks and one of these days I want to be there. Right now, with what I am going thru, it ain't gonna happen, even though I have the vacation time to do it.

Boomer, are you going to schedule the new pump to be put on when you get back? I would think they should be able to give you a couple of hours notice to have your bike there and immediately work it in, since they will not trade parts with you and you put it on.

RandyA

Squidley

Hurry up and get Boomer on the road so it can quite down around here.:255:

Every time I ride my bike I still hear the same whine as I heard here. LOL

That boy needs some serious miles under his belt to get those there pygmies off his a$$. :ignore:

Feed him good, get him feeling good with a single malt, and shove a stogie in his mouth and stand back.

Margret you may have met your match. :stirthepot:

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF THEM!

LORD help you all !!! :missingtooth:

Only wish I could have the time to get there. We ain't all like Scooter Bob and go on a 4000 mile trip on a whim.

Have fun guys and gals.

Here is hoping you all have a great time at Don's.

Bubber

We'll take good care of him Bubber, thanks again for your generosity with the fuel pump

:thumbsup2:

You can take him...... nobody said you had to bring him back! :yikes::yikes::yikes:

Be carefull out there!

When you see Margret... at least keep Boomer away from her for a little while.... at least until he unloads the pygmies and get a beer in him.:ignore::ignore:

Jealous in Minnesota

Bubber

You can take him...... nobody said you had to bring him back! :yikes::yikes::yikes:

Be carefull out there!

When you see Margret... at least keep Boomer away from her for a little while.... at least until he unloads the pygmies and get a beer in him.:ignore::ignore:

Jealous in Minnesota

Bubber

Now thats a good one! This should be an interesting MD to be sure

:yikes:

Hey now I'm even too tall to be considered a midget. I have no idea what the rest of you mean by keeping the Boomer away from me. Besides what do you all think I'm gonna be teaching them pygmies anyway?

Just remember I'm sweet and innocent. Stop laughing Squid and the rest of the peanut gallery. :innocent:

Margaret

Be carefull out there!

Jealous in Minnesota

Bubber

I'm thinking that yer not too far from Oberlin Bubber....Could be that both me and the pygmies could show up and claim squatter's right to yer property....put that in yer pipe and smoke it fer a bit ya durn mis-placed redneck!! :moon: :stickpoke:

Boomer....who sez CNN is gonna have fun covering the havoc them pygmies are gonna cause once they are scattered all over Yankee Country.....:p

Just remember I'm sweet and innocent[/font]]

That sure ain't whut I'm hearing from the PM's on heah......:stickpoke:

Boomer.....who's wondering how he's gonna handle both Margaret AND RhondaT ....and is considering bring a Flak Jacket jest in case de firewerks start early.....:p

I can see it now.....Pygmies VS Pond Monster.........:smile5:

Put yer $$$ on the pygmies....they are a$$-kicking little ankle-biters fer sure.:bowdown:

Boomer....who just got a visual of a Pond Monster with small teeth marks on his large rear bumper..... :p

Put yer $$$ on the pygmies....they are a$$-kicking little ankle-biters fer sure.:bowdown:

Boomer....who just got a visual of a Pond Monster with small teeth marks on his large rear bumper..... :p

I think that's the part that surfaces, but I could be wrong. If what we've seen is the front I don't want to know what the back looks like. :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Oh Boomer dear you have nothing to worry about from me. What could I do to ya?

Margaret

Oh Boomer dear you have nothing to worry about from me. What could I do to ya?

HA....Everytime I hear a woman say that to me I saddle up and haul a$$....and hope I go fast enuff to keep from getting caught.:guitarist 2:

Boomer....who sez wimmen are truly the sneakiest of all God's gifts to man....and deadlier than VC booby traps too.:yikes:

It's ok Boomer Riderduke has been put in charge of me for the year. Since the hubby is in Afghanistan. So I'll be good. :smile5: :whistling:

Margaret

I pretty sure nobody is beleiving that for on minute. :missingtooth:

I'm just say'n.

Besides Margret, my money is on you. For sure! :crying:

I am pretty sure hubby is in tune with you by now and will get an earful from one of the party goers.

Don't let your repretation preceed you.

In Boomer case..... TOO DAMn LATE! Dog-gone loud mouth pygmies, they snitch about everthing don't they?

Home along in Minnesota :Avatars_Gee_George:

Bubber

I'd keep one eye open Boomer...I think Don still has those Whips,Chains,and Cuffs stored for Mini and the gals in the garage.....

Them whips, chains and cuffs were the ones we gals brought with us for use on unruly men types. :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret