IGNORED

Warden is Broke!!

Yammer Dan

Back off to Doc this morning for kidney scan for her. She is complaining and threatening to run me off so she must be feeling better. It is doing good so far. Swelling not that.

I told her we could go to WallyWorld and race the Buggies but she claims she ain't getting in them things!!

Dan,

Sorry to hear about the Warden, and her ankle! I hope she heals up fast without any problems! Send her our best, and keep her off of it!

Sorry you won't be able to make it to MD.....We are gonna miss seeing you! But you have more important things to take care of right now!:bighug:Let us know how things go today!

Hey Dan, you know if she not going to be on her feet working around the house this weekend, then put her on the back of the scoot and take her with you.... I'm sure several folks will help her get around once you're there....:2cents:

Hey Dan, you know if she not going to be on her feet working around the house this weekend, then put her on the back of the scoot and take her with you.... I'm sure several folks will help her get around once you're there....:2cents:

Or you guys could jump in the cage and drive up to see us:think: Craig

Got her back from the Doc today. They did another scan the other day to check out the cysts that were on her kidney that had them worried. Can't find them!! GONE!!! I thanked the Man as soon as we got this news. Where did they go??? I don't know and don't care!! I saw the scan myself and I know they were there. GONE!!! Good news is great to get!! :clap2: This was a big scare going on. Her family is full of that big C.

YEOW! That's gotta hurt! I know of that pain, I experienced it when my little HD 165 kicked me back! (longggg time ago) I'm still mindful of it at times. Annyhoo, tell her to rest easy! Oh ya, an if ya get too far behind on the cleaning, just sprinkle with grass seed and water every 3 or 4 days.

Renne,,,,