IGNORED

new to md ??

painterman67

OK its my first time to MD. Now besides any parts for mintenence, Is there anything I kneed to bring? I understand toilet paper is a comdity that should be brought also.

Now my wife asked and my answer was I dont know. So here goes. Since Don is nice enough to let us camp in his yard, what does every one do about a shower? Im sure we can arrange something but she was just wandering.

David

OK its my first time to MD. Now besides any parts for mintenence, Is there anything I kneed to bring? I understand toilet paper is a comdity that should be brought also.

Now my wife asked and my answer was I dont know. So here goes. Since Don is nice enough to let us camp in his yard, what does every one do about a shower? Im sure we can arrange something but she was just wandering.

David

I understand that you can get the Pond Monsters to splash you. :rotf: :rotf:

thanks don,

im not too terribly worried for myself but she already gets cranky when she woke up early.Without a shower sometime in there it could get real bad for me. She a real outdorrsy type so she would even be good with a dip in the pond I would just have to set up top with a shotgun and keep the pon monster away.

David

Guest Swifty

im not too terribly worried for myself but she already gets cranky when she woke up early.Without a shower sometime in there it could get real bad for me.

at this point in reading your post I said to myself, LEAVE HER AT HOME, GUY!:doh:

She a real outdorrsy type

and at this point I said, YEAH RIGHT, AN OUTDOORSY TYPE WHO NEEDS A SHOWER, WHAT AN OXYMORON.:stirthepot:

so she would even be good with a dip in the pond I would just have to set up top with a shotgun and keep the pon monster away.

and here I'm saying, BRING 'ER ON, GOOD BUDDY!!! :backinmyday:

David

:Avatars_Gee_George:

New guy brings the ice cream.

Big Tom is already bringing a boat load I'm sure,,, sent me a message 'asking' if I wouldn't please leave earlier and meet up with him so as that we'd have more room to ship more of the good stuff to Oberlin

Hey but in this case More is Better

Big Tom is already bringing a boat load I'm sure,,, sent me a message 'asking' if I wouldn't please leave earlier and meet up with him so as that we'd have more room to ship more of the good stuff to Oberlin

Hey but in this case More is Better

Errrrrrrrrrr, that was the plan but , then I realized that it would melt on the way down so I decided to eat it all before I leave. buuuurp ! excuse me...:fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16):