IGNORED

Proud Dad!

YamaDuck

Well I want to thank all my friends here who kept my son in their thoughts and wished him good luck in his Mr. Universe competition. We just got back from Barbados where my son Josh won first place in the middle weight amateur INBF Mr. Universe competition. Josh also won the overall competition which judged the winner of each weight class for the overall winner. The winner of the overall competition receives his pro card. Each contestant has to pass a polygraph test and the winner has to pass a drug test to prove they are clean of drugs and steroids. So I am the proud father of the 2010 INBF Mr. Universe winner. :thumbsup2:

:ice_congrats-vi6886Glad to hear he did good. Now do we get to see pics of this event?

Margaret

Well the pictures are in the camera and I should be able to get my computer out of the shop in the next couple of days to download. My computer I'm on now is my work computer and I have to have admin rights to download the pictures to it and since I don't have admin rights the pics are still in the camera. Dang it!:crying:

harry,

congrads to you and yours!!

looks like a very healthy young man!! and whatever he says...i .. agree:scratchchin: and when they start taking sides..i'm on his team!:thumbsup2:

Thanks Mike. I don't blame you I think I would have to take his side also after seeing his pictures. I did get to spank him though without him getting mad. When you put the tanning dye on him you have to slap it to even it out so I got to spank his behind without making him mad.

Congrats to your Son...and you!

Thanks Mark, I know we talked about this trip at the Jacksonville meet and eat. I think the trip turned out pretty nice. I seldom see a smile on my son's face as big as the one on his face when they announced him as the winner. Of course I think my smile was even bigger.