IGNORED

sticker

junkyardog53

just pick up my 2007 rsv. the sticker that's on the tank i want to remove. what's the best wat to remove it? also i have a couple of scatches an a chip already from my ride to work got hit with some pebbles. best touch up paint to buy and where, need galaxcy blue? thanks

a hairdryer is good for softening the adhesive. You should be able to just pull it off. If it won't go that way you can use some fishing line between the emblem and tank to "saw" through it. Then use something to remove the remaining sticker. Some have recommended "goo gone" but I used WD40 and it did the job. :happy34:

Guest KitCarson
just pick up my 2007 rsv. the sticker that's on the tank i want to remove. what's the best wat to remove it? also i have a couple of scatches an a chip already from my ride to work got hit with some pebbles. best touch up paint to buy and where, need galaxcy blue? thanks

For removal of adhesive backed stickers and labels.....Goo Gone is a great product.....it will absolutely not hurt your bike or paint. I do not spray it on the label though.......not on a bike......I spray the product on a soft cotton rag and wet the label down that way........let it soak a bit .....then spraying the product and using a clean rag at the same time it will come off like magic.

This can be bought at ACE.........Paint Store, Walmart.......

Your touch up paint can be obtained at a Yamaha dealer.....not a multi-species dealer.......but one that is a true Yamaha only Dealer.

Take Care...Kit