IGNORED

DANG!!! ... now I gotta work!!

SilvrT

For the most part, my job is pretty slack-a$$'d .... I have the luxury of sitting around monitoring the network environment, swapping backup tapes, posting daily transactions, assisting users occasionally .... I basically can go days..sometimes weeks without even coming close to putting in a full day's work. Life is tough!! LOL

That will all change in 2 weeks. I've just ordered 3 new servers running Win 2008 to replace 3 old servers, 6 new printers, and a new 1 Terrabyte backup device (actually 5 of them for swapping off-site). Looks like my slack-off time has come to an end... at least for a while ... :crying:

Actually, it's a good thing coz a guy can get real bored and that seems to wear me out more than anything.

The down side is, I won't have as much time to post so many snyde remarks on here LOL

That will all change in 2 weeks. I've just ordered 3 new servers running Win 2008 to replace 3 old servers, 6 new printers, and a new 1 Terrabyte backup device (actually 5 of them for swapping off-site). Looks like my slack-off time has come to an end... at least for a while ... :crying:

So will you still make it to Nelson, or will you actually hard at work, instead of the normal hardly working???????

:stirthepot::canada:

For the most part, my job is pretty slack-a$$'d .... I have the luxury of sitting around monitoring the network environment, swapping backup tapes, posting daily transactions, assisting users occasionally .... I basically can go days..sometimes weeks without even coming close to putting in a full day's work. Life is tough!! LOL

Actually, it's a good thing coz a guy can get real bored and that seems to wear me out more than anything.

The down side is, I won't have as much time to post so many snyde remarks on here LOL

Would you like a slightly broken IT professional that's trained and educated in network engineering, programming and system administration?

If so I can send you one out of work husband (out on head injuries ie slightly broken) who would be ever grateful to feel useful again and be ready to actually do that work setting up the servers and such.

If so let me know, the poor guy needs work :(

Tricia

So will you still make it to Nelson, or will you actually hard at work, instead of the normal hardly working???????

:stirthepot::canada:

There's not a chance in h#LL I'd miss coming to Nelson ... equipment won't arrive here for a couple weeks and there's no panic to get them rolled out.

Would you like a slightly broken IT professional that's trained and educated in network engineering, programming and system administration?

If so I can send you one out of work husband (out on head injuries ie slightly broken) who would be ever grateful to feel useful again and be ready to actually do that work setting up the servers and such.

If so let me know, the poor guy needs work :(

Tricia

That's a good idea... then I could maintain my daily standard of Hardly Working! LOL

Seriously tho, I hope your hubby finds some work as a guy needs his work to have a feeling of self-worth. Nothing worse than sitting around feeling helpless ... been there, done that.

Just talking about all that work must tire you out. you need a vacation.:big-grin-emoticon:

yep... 6 days off the end of the month... can hardly wait! Then 3 weeks beginning Sep 1.

Having said that, think I'll head home early today... feelin a tad wore out from placing the order for the equipment.. LOL

That's a good idea... then I could maintain my daily standard of Hardly Working! LOL

Seriously tho, I hope your hubby finds some work as a guy needs his work to have a feeling of self-worth. Nothing worse than sitting around feeling helpless ... been there, done that.

We are looking at another year of him being out of work on medical while he STARTS the neuropsych tests needed in the coming weeks to determine the amount and kind of brain damage (semi decided to attempt to run over his work van) The lawyers said he may be out of work for 5+ yrs while the case moves along at the speed of Corporate America.

He's been out of work almost 9 mons now.

He's decided puttering around on a bike won't be a bad thing and he'll have something fun to do...

We are looking at another year of him being out of work on medical while he STARTS the neuropsych tests needed in the coming weeks to determine the amount and kind of brain damage (semi decided to attempt to run over his work van) The lawyers said he may be out of work for 5+ yrs while the case moves along at the speed of Corporate America.

He's been out of work almost 9 mons now.

He's decided puttering around on a bike won't be a bad thing and he'll have something fun to do...

send your hubby up for Kruisn the kootenays and then SilvrT can take him to work for a while so SilvrT can get more time off, and then hubby can ride out here for another few weeks to fill in for me at work so I can have more time off, and then everyone is happy!!!!!:cool10:

Seriously, its too bad youre not closer we have a real shortage of IT people around here we are always running short of people as the oil companies and such are snapping them up.

Tell hubby I wish you both a quick and painless recovery!!

Brian

We need it, what's happening to him should have never happened, He never got the proper testing under comp to diagnose the brain damage, the adjuster went so far as to try to force him back to work though his employer can't take him back til his double vision and severe headaches resolve. It's going to be a long painful battle getting him the care he needs while trying to survive :/

First and foremost: :fiddle::fiddle:

Secondly, the way I read this is YOU did this to your self. Now, if you want to keep yourself busy during the day, why don't you come down to the lab here and see if you can figure out how someone got into my account :stickpoke:

First and foremost: :fiddle::fiddle:

Secondly, the way I read this is YOU did this to your self. Now, if you want to keep yourself busy during the day, why don't you come down to the lab here and see if you can figure out how someone got into my account :stickpoke:

Sittin around doin nuffin gives me lots of time to "experiment"... do you really think I would tell anyone how I accessed your account? :rasberry: :rotf: