IGNORED

Ran Across An Old Yamaha Dealer

jfoster

Coming thru Juaquin Texas today, I passed by an old run down building with an old black and yellow yamaha sign. So, I stopped and was amazed! In the window was what looked like a new 80 something yamaha 1100 midnite edition inline 4 with about a 1/8" of dust. in the front room of this old store, I saw atleast 15-20 motors from Decati's, yamaha's, indian's, etc. Some looked new, some used.

I walked next door and man said I was the 3rd one today to ask bout the store. Unfortunately for me the owner was in Austin. The neighbor store said he had a ton of motorcycles, some still in the crate. He used to be a yamaha dealer back when.

In short it was like looking thru a time window and from what I saw it was so cool. I plan on going back later this week or next and see if he'll give the tour and for those 1st generation guys I'll keep my eyes pealed. And I'll take a my camera:)

Dang. Can you imagine finding a first gen new in a crate. There would be a riot on here trying to get it.

Ask if he has any NOS accessories for the first gens. That would cause a real riot :080402gudl_prv:

Yup, on both counts.................

:fingers-crossed-emo:mo money::mo money: