IGNORED

hey freedird

BIG TOM

This makes me wish hubby still had his super soaker...(lost in a move) It was the one that was so powerful it got banned back in the 90's, he could shoot water nearly the length of a footbal field with it....he'd like to attack me with it in the shower fot giggles...oi

Hey Don, with members like Mini and Bongobobby volunteering for the security detail, I would be even more nervous about leaving the safety of your house. Might as well throw the wolves into the rabbit hutch to protect the rabbits...:rotfl::rotf:

Hey Don, with members like Mini and Bongobobby volunteering for the security detail, I would be even more nervous about leaving the safety of your house. Might as well throw the wolves into the rabbit hutch to protect the rabbits...:rotfl::rotf:

HEY!!! I think he'd be lucky to have Bob and I taking care of business for him. I'm sure Bob would agree.

Margaret

HEY!!! I think he'd be lucky to have Bob and I taking care of business for him. I'm sure Bob would agree.

Margaret

Whom better to have close by are the ones whom will be setting FB up!

Pretty Clever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEER30

Hey Boss I can help ya there. I have a gun and everything. :)You just let me know.

Margaret

I can see it now- - - Mini pulls the trigger - - - The bullet stay's put - - - while Mini and the gun go flying backwards :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I can see it now- - - Mini pulls the trigger - - - The bullet stay's put - - - while Mini and the gun go flying backwards :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hey I know how to prevent that. Stick myself up against something bigger. Any volunteers? :Laugh:

Margaret

Hey I know how to prevent that. Stick myself up against something bigger. Any volunteers? :Laugh:

Margaret

Just sit backwards on a 1st gen and fire away. Might be able to get one of those relics to roll forward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fingers-crossed-emo:rasberry::rasberry:

BEER30