IGNORED

Hey freebird..

BIG TOM

OUCH!!

Oh Tom best to make sure you don't hit the pond monsters. Not sure you want to be eating them. But I bet they taste like chicken.:rotf::rotf:

Margaret

Yeah, butt I'm told they don't smell so good ..:rotf::buttkick:OK, I'm gonna ban myself...goodnight.....

Edited by BIG TOM

I have no idea what is going on but I do know, just based upon the people who have already posted to this thread.....that it just can't be good. :doh:

Yep...all the typical trouble makers.

Awwwww, Don, now I'm afraid to post in this thread...

NOT!!!

OK....now STAND AWAY FROM THE FROGS! They sing us to sleep at night. :)

Don,

I don't think Tom wants the singing end of the frog !!

Gary

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af193/gdingy101/froglegs.jpg

I have no idea what is going on but I do know, just based upon the people who have already posted to this thread.....that it just can't be good. :doh:

Yep...all the typical trouble makers.

hey yall Im considerd one of the typical trouble makers now.................wooo hooo.......I knew ifn I tried hard enough I would get there.

David

hey yall Im considerd one of the typical trouble makers now.................wooo hooo.......I knew ifn I tried hard enough I would get there.

David[/QUOte

See Dave, it ain't so bad... and yes, now you're involved like the rest of us....snookered right in:rotf::rotf:

hey Don , Shadow queen here wants to know if you want some gold fish for your pond? Her gold fish that are in her koi pond keep having babies.

David

Yea, Eileen and I were actually talking about that the other day. We would LOVE to put some in the pond.

Yea, Eileen and I were actually talking about that the other day. We would LOVE to put some in the pond.

Thats right. Feed that pond monster. Keep it happy and maybe it'll leave everyone alone. Can't afford to lose any members to it...:rotf::fnd_(16):

Ok now we got to do some thinking. How to move goldfish from NC to OH and arive with them still alive. Thinking of looking for abattery operated air pump and put the fish in a five gallon bucket.

HMMMMMMMM

David

Ok now we got to do some thinking. How to move goldfish from NC to OH and arive with them still alive. Thinking of looking for abattery operated air pump and put the fish in a five gallon bucket.

HMMMMMMMM

David

How about beer battered and deep fried ? Oh , you said "ALIVE". My bad.:whistling::fnd_(16):