IGNORED

Goin' on Rideabout, New England

Scooter Bob

Where's Scooter Bob?? :confused24: His last report was 6:35 am yesterday. I am starting to have withdrawal symptoms. :whistling:

Sorry Bryan, had some other things to take care of when I got home yesterday evening,:173: and they can't be discussed on this sight.:no-no-no:

That big storm that came across IL yesterday was teasing me all morning. It kinda stopped it's eastward path in the middle of IL, so I kept pounding thinking I could just sneak up through Chicago in front of it. When I got to the end of the IN turnpike, it had settled in right over the city mess. I had lunch and waited for an hour hoping it would move on.:scratchchin:

Finally decided to head straight west on I80, and took the I355-I290-I90 loop around the west side, and missed it all.:cool10:

Got home around 6 o'clock, right at 4,000 miles round trip.:D

I hope nobody is upset, but there wasn't much to take pics of on that route.:confused24:

Thanks for following on everyone, Scooter Bob

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see you made it back safe and sound! :thumbsup2: Thanks for letting us "ride" along on your trip. As always it was a blast! :sign woo hoo:

Bryan

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that: It was great meeting you, and glad you had a good time in the NE. :thumbsup: Craig