IGNORED

polish

Eldermo

does anybody know a good all around polish for when your on the road. for the windshield and everything.

Personally, I prefer kielbasa instead, whether on the road or not.

RR

FWIW: The old 'Honda Polish' has been rebranded under the name 'Original Polish'. The graphics on the can look the same. Honda stopped marketing the 'Honda Polish' (I believe) due to California EPA BS. The product now labeled as 'Original Polish' is the best for cleaning bodywork while on the road. Plexus is best for windshields, mirrors, and faceshields.

Pledge is great at keeping the bodywork clean and making cleanup easier.

I think they changed the name to Original Spirits???I like it because it works and is about 1/3 the cost of Plexus. The last time I bought it at Honda it was less than $6.00 a can. Plexus was $17.00 a can!!!

Thanks guys,

I found some Honda polish at the local yamaha/Honda dealer for about 6 bucks, they also had some labeled yamaha polish, but it was a dollar more, so I didn't get it.

The guy I bought my bike from gave me a can of showtime which he distributes for 12 bucks a can. It works great, but too expensive. The Honda polish works great. Thanks again.

Mel:thumbsup2:

Thanks guys,

I found some Honda polish at the local yamaha/Honda dealer for about 6 bucks, they also had some labeled yamaha polish, but it was a dollar more, so I didn't get it.

The guy I bought my bike from gave me a can of showtime which he distributes for 12 bucks a can. It works great, but too expensive. The Honda polish works great. Thanks again.

Mel:thumbsup2:

Keep an eye out for the 'Original Polish'. Better than the new Honda polish. But glad you found something that meets your expectations.

RR

I never use anything else but the Bomb, now Captain Richards Best.

It doesn't collect dust and you can use it on everything, chrome, windshield or paint. It's $31.95 a quart shipped, but it last me a year or two and I clean my bike after every ride. It works great. Almost 80k on the bike and it still looks great.

http://www.captainrichardsbest.com/welcome.htm

I never apply anything while on the road as the RejeX I applied up to six months ago is still working. I use it on painted, plastic, chrome and any hard surface on my bikes and cars.

The manufactures site is HERE

http://www.webbikeworld.com/r3/rejex/rejex.jpg

Click HERE to read about it at webbikeworld.com

I normally buy it at SkyGeek.com HERE

but I understand that some ACE hardware stores carry it....