IGNORED

my friend got hit yesterday

oldgoat

can i ask for a prayer for a friend of mine?

shes the one who drives the pink crotch rocket

well she was going home from work yesterday and was heading straight. with a green light

when a lady made a right hand turn on a red or should i say she made the right but didnt stop for the red. my friend hit the back of the car. there are skid marks from her hitting the brakes. i shouldnt say she hit the rear more like the quarter panel and it took her down. speed limit is 35 mph as this road soon leads to a 55 mph highway. well she has a broken right wrist. a sore right knee. but she wheres full body gear. thank god. the driver of the cage was charged with improper turn. failure to give right of way. her excuse was her dog jumped in her lap and she didnt see the motorcycle. so they charged her with improper restraint of her dog as well?? bike will need new forks and lots of body plastic.? im thinking they should total it but not sure? so thanks to all for your prayers

her name is dianne olson 30 years old been riding bikes since she was 16.

Any accident on a bike you can walk away from is a good one. It definitely sucks, but she'll live to ride another day. I'm not even going to get started on the cages lame excuse....We'll keep her in our thoughts.

It's good to hear they're charging the driver. Too many of them get off too lightly.

Tell Dianne, congratulations on surviving something that could have gone much worth, and get well soon. Sounds like good emergency riding.

just an update on dianne, they did surgery on her wrist a small plate and some screws, thursday a MRI on the left knee. poor girl can hardly walk on it. shes now dealing with the womans insuarnce company. 3 estimates on the bike are close to total. its worse then she thought bent forks. all fairing gone windshield, and motor leaking oil from some place on right side this is a ninja 2007 with just 8500 miles custom pink cost her close to 2500. of course bet they wont cover that? but she says when she gets thing settled she will join us here. said something about going with a v star now? shes a good friend and im wishing her a speedy recovery. as soon as i can get into the yard where her bike is i will try and get some pics.

Guest tx2sturgis

A pink Ninja??? DANG I LIKE THIS GIRL ALREADY!

Cheers to her hopefully speedy recovery, and jeers to the idiot cager.