IGNORED

heading out for b2 mom and dads.

Snarley Bill

We are heading out soon ourselves..I took today off to get an early start on the weekend fun we are so looking forward tooooooo.

Wont be leaving here till 10am and heading towards Dresden. We will be staying at one of the local motels tonight, then all day at Mom & Dad's.

Sure will be great to see you and Linda again Bill. Hope she is with you.

Might be able to see you tonight and the all of us can go out for dinner...??

Konnie and I are here in Dresden. We checked into the motel and we do not see anyone from VR.Org and the owner said they know nothing about a discount or any bikers coming in tonight or tomorrow..

We are in the one and only motel in town and it is the top of the line....Budget Inn.

Konnie and I would love to join up with everyone for dinner.

Where we meeting and what time?

We even turned onto Watts Rd and then turned around at the barn on the left.. We didnt want to just drop in without calling and letting you know we were in town.

I will call you right after we get back from the grocery store which is just down the street from where we are.

Well we couldnt make it due to Charlene's hip surgery, we hadnt been home more than 1 hr when the phone rings and its Eck, and I hear horns blowing and all kinds of racket, then I finally heard Eck, thanks for checking up on Charlene, she had a big smile on her face after talking to Eck, I also heard Don in the background, hope you guys have a great time. Thanks again for being great family support for Charlene, we really appreciate it.:bighug:

Dr.'s let her out today, still find it hard to believe home and walking 2 days after a total hip replacement...........

Thanks to everyone for their prayers and support, now comes the hard part, recovery and getting back to a normal life..........

Thanks to all the VR family...............

dr.'s let her out today, still find it hard to believe home and walking 2 days after a total hip replacement...........

thanks to everyone for their prayers and support, now comes the hard part, recovery and getting back to a normal life..........

thanks to all the vr family...............

normal????

So THAT'S who Eck was talking to on the phone when we all rode up. Glad she's doing ok. We had a great dinner.(some of us had frog legs, Big Tom)

I got to Meet Carbon One and Joyce, Snarley Bill and Linda, and got to see Eck and Connie again. We ate dinner and then rode back to B2dad's and shot the bull for several hours. That Eck sure has lotsa stories to tell...lol.

Looking forward to having a great time tomorrow. Several more are riding in, in the morning. Gonna be a great turnout. Beautiful weather too.

Sorry Karl C you can't make it. Would love to have you here. Hopefully next time.

Aussie Annie:

Yup, gonna get pretty deep here today I am afraid. Going to drag out the old hip boots....LOL!

So far it's been a great time! Nice dinner last night and had fun afterwards listening to all the stories. Looks like nice weather today so we are going to have fun! Not too late for anyone to come. Will have plenty of food...and good times!

Had a good time last night sitting around at B2Da's and B2Mom's telling allkids of stories of my past. Never knew B2Dad ownwed a real service station bac in the early 70's and here I owned on in the late 70's.. Both of us were telling stories of customer who came in and the other customers you would never forget. Lots of old memories were poping up..

I really enjoyed talking with Carbon 1 also. He is really sharp when it comes to bikes and making things. Love his pull behind trailer too.. Veru nice...

It's been a long time sicnce I have seen olo-Snarley Bill and Linda. Both look great and in good health. Had to show Bill how to work his GPS so he could get back to his motel from B2Dad's place. Would have hated to see him and linda get lost out in no mans land..

Out of all the bikes it appeared Monte's bike was the cleanest. Mine was trashed since we got caught in the rain 3 different times and rode for miles on wet roads..but guess what I have been doing this morning while my wife is sleeping.. There isnt a bug on mine now or a water drop...

I cant clean the wheels since I dont have my jack, and I am not laying on the parking lot just to clean them, but other then that, she looks good again.

Looks like B2Dad is going to have several people show up today. We should have a great turn out, so if you live close enough and want to have a really nice time, come on over and eat some of this BBQ that he ordered.. He will be eating BBQ for weeks if you dont..

Look forward to seeing everyone again.. ride safe to all who are leaving or on thier way...

Just got in from my 1st meet & eat B2Mom B2Dad had a great meal thanks for a great day. It was good to see some of the faces from this site. Slick97spirit and Eck synced my carbs made it all the way home. Thanks again JMC

We made it back to Iuka, Ms..(home away from home)..

Got back at 5pm..made one stop at Dairy Queen and that was it.

B2Mom and Dad had a great M&E and a great turn out.

Met some new faces and now I have to try and remember who was who.

We enjoyed it.....

And Bill, (Snarley Bill), I promise you I will make it to one of your M&E's

..some how some way I will. :thumbsup2:

linda and i just got home. we had a wonderful time and had a couple of great hosts. it was great to see eck and connie, don and pat , carbon1 and his wife, and all of our other good friends that were there. met some new people too. the meet was a total success. pat and don you did good. :clap2::clap2::2133:

The wife and I got home about 5 pm (man it was hot) then the wife had me run all over creation to get her some corn dogs....Go figure.....she had a hankerin for corn dogs for some reason..

Anyway, Don & Pat we had a great time. You guys are great host. I thought the signed wall was a neat touch.

Glad if worked out for us to go cause we were able to see Snarly again, finally got to meet Eck after reading so many of his posts on here and met alot of guys whose names I'll struggle with but whose faces I won't forget.

Thanks again.

It was such a great turnout, better than Pat or I could have hoped for. Thank you all for coming and that's what made it a great success!!!

It was good to meet new faces and welcome the ones we had already met. It was a great day that really warmed up here.

Thanks for posting some pictures. Will get ours on here tomorrow. Went for a little ride tonite...to Dairy Queen too.

Thanks everyone!!

Don and Pat