IGNORED

Good Morning Lewis....

Skid

He posted this up on Facebook this morning

"Charlene is doing really well, she is doing great, out taking a walk with the therapist right now, looks like she will be discharged tomorrow. She will have in home therapy for 3-4 weeks, 3 times a week. I cant believe how fast she is bouncing back from this surgery. She is an amazing lady."

He posted this up on Facebook this morning

"Charlene is doing really well, she is doing great, out taking a walk with the therapist right now, looks like she will be discharged tomorrow. She will have in home therapy for 3-4 weeks, 3 times a week. I cant believe how fast she is bouncing back from this surgery. She is an amazing lady."

Amazing is right!! She puts up with you!!!:whistling:

I must have just left for work when Skid posted his, and I didnt see it highlighted as a new post when I logged on yesterday after noon when we got home.

Charlene is doing well, very sore this morning , waiting on the therapist to get here, supposed to be here at 10:00 am this morning, probably her GPS sent her to the wrong side of town, has happened before.

Yes I will be busy taking care of Charlene and hopefully soon she will be well enough to begin leading a normal life, but it will take time. Her leg feels like dead weight, this happens when they cut on bone, the leg or limb that they cut on shuts down for a while. The pain and discomfort now comes from the muscles being streched and pulled, since they did not cut any muscle she doesnt have any restrictions on how she can move her leg. This surgeon is one of two in the country who uses this technique, and has had amazing results with it.

Thanks again to everyone for their prayers and thoughts........this family is simply amazing.:clap2::clap2:

Thanks for the update Lewis. I know that this must be very hard on her and also on you. Hopefully though, the end results will be well worth it and you will have a new woman there that you MAY have a hard time keeping up with. :) Please make sure that she knows she is in our prayers.

Thanks for the update Lewis. I know that this must be very hard on her and also on you. Hopefully though, the end results will be well worth it and you will have a new woman there that you MAY have a hard time keeping up with. :) Please make sure that she knows she is in our prayers.

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that: From all of us here Lew.