IGNORED

Iowa food bank

Mikealiasmike

I know we all do our share for charities on here and poker runs etc... but the misses Tinystar is on the committee for raising stock at the Iowa food bank. She's asked me to mention it here to see if we can get any donations for the auction. If you have a hobby like making bird houses, knick knacks, embroidery or anything along those lines it would be greatly appreciated. You can contact me here or my wife or give me a call. Whatever is donated is tax deductable and a receipt can be sent if desired. Thanks for reading and God Bless. Ride safe. Mike

And for those of us who have absolutely no talent.... would a check be acceptable?????

If so, to whom should it be sent????

Checks can be made out to Lord's Cupboard and sent in care of JoDee Glover 916 130th St, Churdan, Iowa 50050. As for no talent, you have talents but Chairperson of the senior citizens BS committee isn't one for this venue. :thumbsup: Thanks for asking Russ. God Bless. Mike

Forgot to include my Paypal addy Thanks for asking Slick. Money can be sent there also. mike.glover@hotmail.com

Edited by Mikealiasmike
included paypal email

Howdy folks, I'm gonna try and get some more contributions for this cause. Had a couple folks (and I truely appreciate it) respond but they need more help. Theres got to be artisans out there who'll donate items for the auction. Cups, gremlin bells, bird houses, quilts, pretty much anything that can raise money. I won't be bumping this up any more but I have to try once more. Thanks for reading. God bless. Mike

Thank you Don, I really appreciate the help and those who really need it will be very greatful as well. I know theres a lot of folks on here who might not have seen this because how fast this forum moves so hopefully they will and some families won't have to go hungry. God Bless. Mike