IGNORED

Need a place to stay for the night or two, near Sacramento, ca?

Ladyrider

I am extending the use of our 'cottage' behind our home, on our two acres in Galt, California. It is currently unoccupied. There are two rooms, 1 has a double size bed and the other a single size bed. Plus, the futon in the living room folds down to a queen size bed. There is a small kitchen. And of course, a bathroom with bathtub and shower. BIll and I would love to have any one here on the site stay the night to rest your head or even stay the weekend, if you would like. Were 30 miles south of Sacramento. Feel free to contact Sherry or Bill Jarrett

my email is byfaithigo@sbcglobal.net

and Bill can be reached at hydrowillie@hotmail.com.

we check our emails go right to our blackberry. You can give us advance notice, or even just check on short notice. We would love to share what we have with this venture rider family. :happy34:

Hey Sherry, got room in the driveway for me to park the Space Shuttle and trailer? Or a campground near by would work too. I definitely want to visit that area someday.

My son only had a few hours to look around when he was there last week so he drove up the coast and saw the Golden Gate bridge but that was about it.

Edited by Gary N.

I am extending the use of our 'cottage' behind our home, on our two acres in Galt, California. It is currently unoccupied. There are two rooms, 1 has a double size bed and the other a single size bed. Plus, the futon in the living room folds down to a queen size bed. There is a small kitchen. And of course, a bathroom with bathtub and shower. BIll and I would love to have any one here on the site stay the night to rest your head or even stay the weekend, if you would like. Were 30 miles south of Sacramento. Feel free to contact Sherry or Bill Jarrett

my email is byfaithigo@sbcglobal.net

and Bill can be reached at hydrowillie@hotmail.com.

we check our emails go right to our blackberry. You can give us advance notice, or even just check on short notice. We would love to share what we have with this venture rider family. :happy34:

What a generous heartfelt offer! Just one more reason why I am glad to have joined this Site. The folks here give a new meaning to the word "friendship" that is priceless.

Boomer.....who sez if ya need any pygmies to do yard work just gimme a shout.

hi sherry & bill

thanks so much for the offer of the cottage. i have not made a ride over to your area, but hope to meet you both one day. again thank you both for posting this great offer, to our VENTURERIDER FAMILY.

peace and best reguards

don c.

Heck, if I wasn't so close I'd take you up on the offer... :) Wadda deal. Sherry is great peeps and you'll enjoy your stay. If I remember correctly that 'cottage' is a nice dual wide mobile home.... but maybe I'm halucinating again... ?? :backinmyday:

Hey Sherry, got room in the driveway for me to park the Space Shuttle and trailer? Or a campground near by would work too. I definitely want to visit that area someday.

My son only had a few hours to look around when he was there last week so he drove up the coast and saw the Golden Gate bridge but that was about it.

Well, were on 2 acres, we might be able to park the space shuttle...it will be tight...for sure the trailer! Please come and visit! You won't be sorry! (wow, a space shuttle in my driveway! SWEET!:))

Heck, if I wasn't so close I'd take you up on the offer... :) Wadda deal. Sherry is great peeps and you'll enjoy your stay. If I remember correctly that 'cottage' is a nice dual wide mobile home.... but maybe I'm halucinating again... ?? :backinmyday:

No, no, its not a dual wide mobile home. I converted our barn to a house after Tom left us. I thought the boys would move in, but they have not come back home....yet...so, there it sits. All pretty and brand new....waiting for some visitors needing a warm, peaceful and cozy bed to lay their tired heads on! You can still come by to visit, even if you dont need a bed to sleep for the night! give me hollar!

Sherry you are such a sweet person. If Ron and I ever get out to California, we sure will look you up. I think it would be a good test of the tires if we rode the bike there.

Thank you so much. I would love to see you and meet your hubby.

Your friend,

Yama Mama:ice_awesome-vi46644