IGNORED

who misses the Muffinman

muffinman

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Annie I am on the same day as you LOL so we get to count the same days

I really am looking forward to seeing all of you and Lowell you are right no calls or visits for at least 7 days

Lewis I am gonna get on a real bike when I get home and see what 100+ feels like again just hope I dont see any blue lights in my mirrors

See yall soon

Jeff

Jeff, I am concerned, I believe you may have gone color blind from the sand reflection---- really?, pink letters!!! Good to hear from you and heres to a big dose of yee ha adrenaline at 100mph + !!!!:bikersmilie: Stay safe

Pink is Muffinman's Trade Mark. As Jeff would say ,"Real Men wear Pink"! Ain't that right RiderDuke (aka StudMuffin).

BEER30

Dont know why your keeping beer cold for Jeff.............he dont drink, but save em for me, I will help you with them..................:banana::banana:

It's costing me dearly keeping this darn beer cold....

Hope all is well.. look forward to meeting up again.

It's costing me dearly keeping this darn beer cold....

Hope all is well.. look forward to meeting up again.

If you think keeping it cold is expensive, wait to see how much it costs to keep it in stock once the Muffinman comes home!!!!!:duck:

Yah I miss the Muffinman. You Gotta come home and relieve me of my Duties......:whistling::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Pink is Muffinman's Trade Mark. As Jeff would say ,"Real Men wear Pink"! Ain't that right RiderDuke (aka StudMuffin).

BEER30

I must not be a real man. :no-no-no: Only the Muffinman can pull it off:happy34:

While there is no doubt that we ALL miss the muffinman, I can't even imagine how much Riderduke must miss him. WOW....what a time of trial in his life trying to watch after and keep up with that mini muffin. I can't even imagine what this must have been like for you.

Hurry home Jeff. The Duke is a good man but even good men have their breaking points. :whistling:

While there is no doubt that we ALL miss the muffinman, I can't even imagine how much Riderduke must miss him. WOW....what a time of trial in his life trying to watch after and keep up with that mini muffin. I can't even imagine what this must have been like for you.

Hurry home Jeff. The Duke is a good man but even good men have their breaking points. :whistling:

LOL!!!!!!:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Hey now Riderduke ain't no saint folks. I think his wife is though. Plus he only has to put up with me like one weekend a month. Come on now that's not too hard. Plus I do take care of him. :whistling: Now don't I David? Besides I think David is gonna miss me being on the back of his bike. :innocent:

Margaret