IGNORED

who misses the Muffinman

muffinman

Just thought I would get on here and let everyone know that I am alive and well and am counting the days till I get to come home as of right now its 88 till I am back in Atlanta and home for good I am looking forward to the eastern shore ride in september and of course getting to see alot of the family.I am sure I dont need to tell yall how much I REALLY NEED a ride on a real bike.

I hope everyone has a good riding season and stays safe.

See ya in september

Jeff

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to hear from ya Jeff, hope that 88 days goes fast. We miss ya and look forward to riding with you soon, or I should say, trying to catch up with you:rasberry: Take care and get home safe. Craig

Guest HdHtr

Looking forward to you getting back! By the time you get here I should have a new knee and hip and ready to ride!!

Glad to see you on here and that you're safe and sound (welll,,), look forward to seeing you after you get back. Have you got that little Honda knock-off turboed yet? We need some more pics!

Keep your head down, :duck:We wouldn't want anything to befall you before your return, and stay off that wanna-be bike you got, a guy could get hurt riding those things...........and my list is short for Muffin-man repairs.............only 1 little item I need your help with......:hurts:

Charlene and I are looking forward to seeing you again, and Mini too:bighug::bighug:..........

Edited by DragonRider