IGNORED

Bad Day.....

Karl C.

The local bike shop, privately owned, that I was gonna have do my yamaha venture carbs went ape sh*t on me... I also have a honda V65 Sabre and on Wednesday I took I ride out to his shop and wanted to buy 2 little screws that go into the cap on the clutch master cylinder...Evidently that was not the question of the day... I ended up being told I was stupid for not bringing the screw with me, of course the screw was outside on the bike, then I was threatened of being shot so I went to grab for my keys to get out of there and he pulled his fist back to hit me, says he thought I was reaching for a gun, I dont carry a gun and my pants were to tight to put a gun in the pocket anyway... So yes this was just a messed up day.

I am still shocked, I just cant believe all I wanted was 2 screws and end up in a confrentation. I rode over to a friends house and told him what happened and he has kawasaki's, yamaha's and a few honda's and they all had the same size screws for the brake cylinder and clutch cylinder so I am not sure why the guy was having a fit over bring in the screws...

I never wanted to hit someone so bad in all my life, good thing I didnt tho, I later found out his best freind is a deputy sheriff. go figure.

I think he could learn a few lessons from how this group/forum runs and acts...

On for a better day tho.. I finaly got a new full time job and see my yamaha venture getting fixed up somewhere else and being ridden on a road trip soon...:12101:

Guest seuadr

sounds like he was having a really bad day and hoping to take it out on you. he should know better, but lets face it, we've all been there.

glad you got some full time employment, though! man that's like winning the lottery these days!

Guest Swifty
I took I ride out to his shop and wanted to buy 2 little screws that go into the cap on the clutch master cylinder...Evidently that was not the question of the day... I ended up being told I was stupid for not bringing the screw with me, of course the screw was outside on the bike, then I was threatened of being shot

WOW, in contrast, my dealer laughs when I arrive for my annual reservoir cap screw replacement, he drops what he's doing, he gets out his screw driver, chisel and hammer, he walks out to my bike to begin working on the screws, I make some comment about shooting his mechanic for tightening them so much at the last fluid blead, he laughs and makes some smart ass remark about shooting wannabe mechanics who don't have proper screwdrivers, he puts in 4 new screws and says there you go, have a nice ride.

:thumbsup2: