May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your bed! E-bay sniper!:rotfl::rotfl: The search continues!:thumbsup2: :D

I am guessing you missed the Instrument cluster I had for sale.

What do you need? I still have a 1st gen MKI unit.

Speedometer & Tach will fit MKII's.

Gary

Edited by dingy

All I need is a tach. Mine is doggy. I've lubed it up twice but it never stays loose for long. So e-bay hunting I go. I'll get one someday. It's no big deal but the one I bid on was mine 5 minutes before the end so I quit watching. Oh well better luck next time. :confused24:Thanks for the link Squeeze.:thumbsup2: Has anyone been looking at some of the prices on the junk for Ventures on E-bay?:mo money: WOW!:yikes:I think some of the junkyards are crazy!! I'd scrape this bike before I'd pay what some of them want for parts. I know everyone want to make a profit but get real!:moon::D

Ever heard of Bid-o-matic ??

It's a Sniper Tool, it's free and it works .... https://sourceforge.net/projects/bom/files/biet-o-matic%2Fbom%202.12.x%2FBOM2129_setup.exe/download

How does this work? there's not much detail on that web site.

I don't understand why people get so upset about snipers. You bid the max you're willing to pay and if someone outbids you, then they wanted it more than you did. What difference does it make if they bid an hour or 5 seconds before the end of the auction?

You're right, the Tool bids only the Amount you enter, if someone else has a higher Bid, you'll loose.

The "Trick" on sniping is that you enter your Bid at the latest possible Time and nobody is able to counteract anymore. There are Lots of People who only operate by the Ebay Bid Agent and enter their highest Bid Day before the Auction ends. Now they wonder why they've been outbid because another Bidder entered a higher Bid, but lower than your Bid and placed a second Bid and end up winning the Auction.

The highest Bid wins, even in a Sniper Tool War...

You could download the Tool, and you'll find an english Help File too.

Basic Functions are you're entering your Account Data, the Tool reads your Watch List, shows them in a List and bids at the Time you set prior to Ending of the Auction. The Time is corrected automatically, controlled by various Options. There are Runtime Test to determine the best Amount of preset Time, depending on your Internet Connection.

The Tool can automatically activate a Dial Up Connection and shut the Computer down after the last Auction ended and on and on.

It's a nice a handy Tool and much faster than operating Auctions the Webbrowser.

I don't have the time to sit and watch an auction unfold for something I need. Been using a snipper tool for a long time. http://www.auctionstealer.com/home.cfm They give you 3 free snipes a week, and that's about all I ever need. I usually go weeks without snipping at all. On a lot of stuff if the starting price is all it's worth, and I really don't need it... not now anyway..., I just go ahead and bid the starting thru Ebay. If someone want's it for more, so be it.