IGNORED

Skydoc_17 Has Been Badly Injured!

skydoc_17

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Earl I don't have anything ordered or have you working on anything of mine, but hope you get to feeling better real, real soon. Maybe you need to get out and ride around the block a time or two. That seems to always make me feel better. Seriously though, take care of yourself and hope you get back to your old self soon!! Meanwhile, I'll take and extra cruise around the block for you. Ha Ha

I'm really sorry to here of this accident. Skydoc is always there for us when we need his help...sometimes before we even KNOW that we need his help. :) Was really looking forward to seeing him at Maintenance Day. I hope he can at least ride in the car by then and you can both come. I promise to have a nice lawn lounger for him so that he can just sit back and relax.

Down time is rough Earl but listen to the Docs AND DO WHAT THEY TELL YOU!!! Just listening don't help much:whistling: Hope it gets better quick for you. These guys made me laugh when I was lying there with busted Ribs, shoulder, leg and few other things!!!

HURT LIKE HELL!!! :duck:

Guest HdHtr

Sad news Earl. But these things happen when yous gets old. Mind Jean and the docs. Get better soon otherwise who's gonna go after the speed square??

Got real nervous when I saw that title. Thought you had some kind of catastrophic wreck on your bike. Steps! Go figure. Sometimes even the simple things can be the most hazardous. Get well soon, Earl. Prayers sent your way.

Earl,

Get well soon! I'm still working on the lower fairing you sent me. As a mater of fact, yours was better than mine, so I've been repairing it instead. Kindness, like you sending it to help me out, doesn't go unnoticed! Prayers for a quick recovery!

Sorry I got you laughing when I called, I won't tell what got us laughing. Don't forget about that "special" exercise we talked about, The Doctors right it does help. Get Well Soon.

And REST!!!!

:draming:

he has ruptured a disk between L4 and L5 in his back. He is in a lot of pain and on some heavy duty pain meds. Jean

Ouch is right.... As it is not fun, having pain going down both legs. Like in my case, when I had the same injury.

Hopefully, he will be pain free soon.

:fingers-crossed-emo:fingers-crossed-emo:canada: