IGNORED

wildhair

gunboat

I called him last Friday, talked about 20 minutes, he is doing well.

Just laying low, taking care of his homestead, wanting to get out for a ride like always..

He will be out riding soon.. so we all better get fresh sheets on the beds and some food stocked up for he will be knocking soon....

time is getting close,i hope,getting theses ducks in a row,have my 94 voy up for sale,don't look like my place is going to sell,finly gots wife's kids out of my hair[divorced the 20 of may],got 4 pugs to get rid of,orded new tires for voy,it hasn't been on the road sence,jan,been pretty down the last 3-4 mo,things are looking a lot better,not looking for any wifes or girl frends,just the rosd wind

first trip,to denver,see my sister,then,??????????,MD is planed,?????????

lowell

:rotfl::grandpa::bighug:

have about 70 of your ph # ,better change it, if you don't want me to show up

Guest Swifty
not looking for any wives or girlfriends,just the road and the wind

OHHH, is THAT why I got a message on my cell phone from someone with an accent I couldn't understand? I'm in the process of downloading it to a .wav file to see if I could post it here for translation. Now I'm betting it was you, Lowell.

I think I got the message on Mother's Day of all times. Does that mean you're looking for another personal care taker for the road this summer???

OHHH, is THAT why I got a message on my cell phone from someone with an accent I couldn't understand? I'm in the process of downloading it to a .wav file to see if I could post it here for translation. Now I'm betting it was you, Lowell.

I think I got the message on Mother's Day of all times. Does that mean you're looking for another personal care taker for the road this summer???

if you can put up with me,i could put up with you

lowell:whistling: