IGNORED

It's gone!

YamaDuck

:crying: I had to sell her. :crying: It's like selling on of your kids. :crying: Just didn't have enough room. To many in the stable. :crying: She went to a real nice fellow in Mississippi, a ride captain in the Patriot Guard. :crying: I'll miss her. Good bye Road Star!

Now I only have to keep two Ventures clean. :thumbsup2: My wife and I can use some of the money for a cruise. :thumbsup2: I can go to my sons competition in Barbados. :thumbsup2:

I can keep my eye open for another great motorcycle deal.:confused24:

:crying: I had to sell her. :crying: It's like selling on of your kids. :crying: Just didn't have enough room. To many in the stable. :crying: She went to a real nice fellow in Mississippi, a ride captain in the Patriot Guard. :crying: I'll miss her. Good bye Road Star!

Now I only have to keep two Ventures clean. :thumbsup2: My wife and I can use some of the money for a cruise. :thumbsup2: I can go to my sons competition in Barbados. :thumbsup2:

I can keep my eye open for another great motorcycle deal.:confused24:

If you can, sell the family members, keep the bikes. :rotf:

I sold my 1977 Honda 750k last night. I bought it new and haven't used it since 1991....did plan to rebuild it but just didn't have the interest. I saw an ad that a guy was looking for parts to rebuild one he already had so I hope he can make 1 good one of the two. Hard to see it go but only taking up room and gives me a few $$ for shiney stuff for the Venture!

Keith

Oh darn Harry only 2 Ventures that is ruff !! LOL

Now you can clean only 2/3 the time. The only decision is which one to ride with all the extra riding time.

Already think about what I'm going to do with all that extra time on my hands since I don't have to clean 3 bikes anymore.

I sold my 1977 Honda 750k last night. I bought it new and haven't used it since 1991....did plan to rebuild it but just didn't have the interest. I saw an ad that a guy was looking for parts to rebuild one he already had so I hope he can make 1 good one of the two. Hard to see it go but only taking up room and gives me a few $$ for shiney stuff for the Venture!

Keith

Wow, we have a 1977 Honda 750F :happy34: Quickstep plans to re-build it one day :confused24: