IGNORED

Good Day. I'm learning!!

Yammer Dan

Offered to help Frogman get his bike going. Went to his place this morning and watched Mamamo and frogman clean 89 and get it fired up. Got 84 started. Went for RIDE!!! Had to make sure 89 was running right. This work stuff is Easy!!:whistling: A GOOD Day!!!

sounds like you had a good day my friend. i to went at the bike. worked over the idle issue. think i got it.? put on some of the cosmetic stuff false tank. side covers . started cleaning it up. and just spent some good time with the old girl. and shes starting to like the attention. tomorrow fill the rear master cylinder. and work the bleeding of the brakes. i enjoyed a good day of wrenching on it. made me feel young again.. now where did i put my walker? going to need the pain pills tonight as im sure im going to hurt latter but ahh what a day

Guest seuadr
I kept my pain pills in my pocket today but good friends and good ride I didn't take any.

And watched them eat Hot Dogs while I had my Diet coke...

See jrichard I'm getting there!!

hot dogs? those are made with pig lips and buttholes, and everyone knows those are LEAN meat! perfectly healthy! :crackup:

Do not overfill the rear brake resv. If you do the brake fluid will heat, expand and cause you brakes to lock up......................Dont ask me how I know, but I do................:bang head::bang head:

fill the rear master cylinder. and work the bleeding of the brakes.

Do not overfill the rear brake resv. If you do the brake fluid will heat, expand and cause you brakes to lock up......................Dont ask me how I know, but I do................:bang head::bang head:

Humm... You OK Lew???:think::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: