IGNORED

kuryakyn highway pegs

E-Fishin-C

I just love when someone approaches me and tells me that I have the pegs in the wrong direction and after a simple explanation why They understand

As you see in the photo, the peg is upside down from the usual position shown in many advertising photos. If you place them my way you get the extra 1-1/2 inch spread with the rubber pad It makes a big difference if you have a cramp on your leg and you need that extra footing

I don't understand your explanation at all. The spread is the same whichever way they are mounted. You just have more at the top and I have more at the bottom. Same spread either way.

Open your mind wider and you'll will see my way of thinking:rotfl::rotfl:

On your way ,You dont have that extra pad to grab on top, Its A Canadian way of Thinking :Laugh:

Its just like a Crest and Badge:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rasberry::rasberry:

Edited by E-Fishin-C

I don't understand your explanation at all. The spread is the same whichever way they are mounted. You just have more at the top and I have more at the bottom. Same spread either way.

Don, Your boot position is not wider than mine:rotfl:

I will occassionally rest the back of the heel on the pad to straighten out the leg completely. I'd rather have the widest part on top. Hate to think what would happen if I fell asleep and my foot slipped off because it was too narrow....... :whistling: :big-grin-emoticon:

Open your mind wider and you'll will see my way of thinking:rotfl::rotfl:

On your way ,You dont have that extra pad to grab on top, Its A Canadian way of Thinking :Laugh:

Its just like a Crest and Badge:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rasberry::rasberry:

DONT DO IT its a JEDI mind trick :smile5:

I just love when someone approaches me and tells me that I have the pegs in the wrong direction and after a simple explanation why They understand

As you see in the photo, the peg is upside down from the usual position shown in many advertising photos. If you place them my way you get the extra 1-1/2 inch spread with the rubber pad It makes a big difference if you have a cramp on your leg and you need that extra footing

Charlie !!:doh: why don't you just admit you put the right one on the left side and the left one on the right side, instead of trying to come up with some lame excuse because you can't tell your left from your right. Its ok you know your not alone. Now here is a trick that will help you. Lay both hands flat on the table in front of you with your thumbs open. you will notice the left thumb points at the right hand . Now isn't that easy.:thumbsup2:

Charlie !!:doh: why don't you just admit you put the right one on the left side and the left one on the right side, instead of trying to come up with some lame excuse because you can't tell your left from your right. Its ok you know your not alone. Now here is a trick that will help you. Lay both hands flat on the table in front of you with your thumbs open. you will notice the left thumb points at the right hand . Now isn't that easy.:thumbsup2:

SaddleBum...You smokin that wacky Tobacki again.. You know Im right.... You know ....I dont follow tradition... Im not a Follower..... Im a Instigator :rasberry:

I can see several reasonings for Charlie to put the pegs on the wrong sides , other than besides the point of they would match the way he put his boots on anyways. Oh , by the way Charlie , the fly opening on your shorts point forward, tag to the rear!

But he does have a keen idea for the extended corner pointing downwards. By this manner he will be able to scrape the pegs at a lessor angle. As we know if he leans any more , the old fart will think it's nap time ! :stickpoke::stickpoke:

BEER30

i can see several reasonings for charlie to put the pegs on the wrong sides , other than besides the point of they would match the way he put his boots on anyways. Oh , by the way charlie , the fly opening on your shorts point forward, tag to the rear!

but he does have a keen idea for the extended corner pointing downwards. By this manner he will be able to scrape the pegs at a lessor angle. As we know if he leans any more , the old fart will think it's nap time ! :stickpoke::stickpoke:

Beer30

well its about time.... You showed up!!

well its about time.... You showed up!!

Yes , it's been a while Charlie . Too darn busy .....as usual here at the shop. Plus I have been nursing the hips as much as I can. Going to get even more busier as the shop was awarded the Canadian Mil. Contract for the next 3 years. But Becky and I will be taking vacation here soon , Whoopee ! See you at Maintenance Day .

BEER30