IGNORED

going to Freebirds 6/19/2010 Maintenance day ?

gidzhome

i live in peru illinois and thinking of going not sure yet. but its almost in the cards? im takeing my cage as im just not safe with the venture yet? if i get the go ahead i will give a shout as we can load stuff in trunk of my car and ill follow ya all there???

Kinda wondering here too, we should have a few of us leaving Michigan too, maybe we can have a couple of places along the way to meet up. Altho sounds like we'll be headed out early too friday. really lookin forward to it

We are usually meet in Elkhart, IN. @ Cracker Barrel restaurant just off I 94 and have breakfast with Indiana crew. No plans jet for this year. Probably Kevin (LeadWolf) will jump in with more specific time.

"bongobobny Watching for, or creating them Dan??? "

Eh, whatever take after couple Heiny's

oldgoat i live in peru illinois and thinking of going not sure yet. but its almost in the cards? im takeing my cage as im just not safe with the venture yet?

WHAT !!!!! Not safe with Venture??? That bike will eat miles like nobody's business. Just Jump in and ride. there is bunch of guys to Break In Engine. (Free Bird will help you first).

:doh: Even Charlie is coming with Venture.... and he is not scare..... Well this one is not Squidley's. :rotf::rotf:

:doh: Even Charlie is coming with Venture.... and he is not scare..... Well this one is not Squidley's. :rotf::rotf:

:Laugh: Hey Dan Im bringing some Canadian Version Of Heiniken to you Not that water down stuff you you call Beer

Cool my friend, Hey don't forget it will take more than one of those Canadian Heiny's to transform me in to "Pond Monster" and legend of "Loch Nelson" will live.

We are usually meet in Elkhart, IN. @ Cracker Barrel restaurant just off I 94 and have breakfast with Indiana crew. No plans jet for this year. Probably Kevin (LeadWolf) will jump in with more specific time.

Dan, you are right, that's the usual plan. I'll know closer to that date how we're going to handle that. Sue is riding her own bike this year and I'm not sure she'll want to ride the interstate that far yet. Darrin's also bringing his motorhome, not sure if it'll keep up.....:stickpoke:. I'll post when our plans are more solid. I do know we will be leaving Friday morning as usual though.

:beer:

:Laugh: Hey Dan Im bringing some Canadian Version Of Heiniken to you Not that water down stuff you you call Beer

Cool my friend, Hey don't forget it will take more than one of those Canadian Heiny's to transform me in to "Pond Monster" and legend of "Loch Nelson" will live.

:rotfl::rotfl: A half a can will do it for you DAN The MAn

My self and another couple are leaving se michigan on friday the18th around 9 or 10 in the morning and not taking 75 or the ohio turnpike. So if there is anyone who wants to get togeather just let me know. The more the merrier.:missingtooth:

There will be a couple of us leaving Windsor on Fri so if you have an idea of which way you are going we could meet up, last yr we met up with Carbon 1 around Monroe. Let us know.

Ian