IGNORED

Hey Bubber..................................

Aussie Annie

I tink he's all wore out,,,,he wass so used ta yust sitt'in around do'in nutt'in dat hiss ol' body was ust all asleep an den when he pushed da "go" button it must'a got stuck and da poor boy iss all run outta fuel!.................I tink some'tin happen dat maybe made him lika fart inna a windstorm an he's ust all burnt' out.....(been nice a quiet around here huh?)

Renne....(Bubber psyc.)...:scratchchin:

How's that job going :big-grin-emoticon:

Hello Annie nice to hear from you.

The job has been pretty good except for one person there that shall we just say is a #^$$@ or something like that.

Job has been fun and have pretty much everyone I work with liking the job I am doing. Only thing is the company announce that they were moving to a town 60 miles away and that is a problem for me becauce I don't want anymore wind shield time than I already have.

So now I am undecided what to do. Look for another job and move and I don't want to move. I guess I have time yet so I will just play it by ear for awhile.

Hope all is well with you and quickstep, How is the leg coming.

Steve

aka Bubber

I tink he's all wore out,,,,he wass so used ta yust sitt'in around do'in nutt'in dat hiss ol' body was ust all asleep an den when he pushed da "go" button it must'a got stuck and da poor boy iss all run outta fuel!.................I tink some'tin happen dat maybe made him lika fart inna a windstorm an he's ust all burnt' out.....(been nice a quiet around here huh?)

Renne....(Bubber psyc.)...:scratchchin:

Ya sure you betcha!:dancefool:

Geez Reene

Do we have to start the WHY thread again :yikes: to keep you occupied and out of trouble

:stickpoke::stickpoke::big-grin-emoticon:

OH PLEASE ,,,NO!,,,,NO!,,,,not that ! Anything but the "WHY" thread!,,,,Please NO!,,,I wanna go outside and play!,,,,I promise, I'll be good,,,,I promise !!!

Renne........:337:

P.S. Glad to hear the leg is coming along good and ya kin git dat "Fixerlater" off'in ya!

OH PLEASE ,,,NO!,,,,NO!,,,,not that ! Anything but the "WHY" thread!,,,,Please NO!,,,I wanna go outside and play!,,,,I promise, I'll be good,,,,I promise !!!

Renne........:337:

P.S. Glad to hear the leg is coming along good and ya kin git dat "Fixerlater" off'in ya!

Well okay, but let this be a warning to ya..........

"Play Nice" or it's the "WHY" thread!!:sign yeah that::yikes::yikes: