IGNORED

Finally finally finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jus Monkeyin Around

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they let you stay in Ohio, guess they felt sorry for Eileen, poor poor gal

:(

Only because he is never in Ohio, sort of like a visitor but leaves money behind to pay taxes.

Ohio has the best of both worlds. :rotf:

Dave Glad to hear you made it safe and sound, now Brad has someone to keep him out of trouble. :stirthepot:

BRad

That is REAL close to the truth. I'm actually in South Bend, IN this week. :( Will be in Cannon Falls, MN next week for a sales meeting. Then when I get home from that, I have to go back to Boston for another 6 month checkup. Then after that....heck I don't even know yet.

That is REAL close to the truth. I'm actually in South Bend, IN this week. :( Will be in Cannon Falls, MN next week for a sales meeting. Then when I get home from that, I have to go back to Boston for another 6 month checkup. Then after that....heck I don't even know yet.

If you're in South Bend how come you haven't bought dinner for us yet? We could be a "business expense". :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Yea, I used to post where I would be but got out of the habit. Sorry, will let you know next time. I'm in Ft. Wayne tonight though.

Next time around give us a holler if you want some company for dinner or just company. We're only 15 minutes away from South Bend. Or you'd be more than welcome to come over. Squid's been here a few times but we're getting the carpet replaced so no problem. :rotf:

Thank you, Dave. It's taken awhile but I got him! :happy34:

What took you so long ? Getting slow are yah, Dan would say because you ride a second gen but I would not say that, I would say ..................... :rotf:!

Brad

What took you so long ? Getting slow are yah, Dan would say because you ride a second gen but I would not say that, I would say ..................... :rotf:!

Brad

Just have to take your time and then put him DOWN........:buttkick:

YOU always have something to say, usually sounds like :bawling:so I :Im not listening to so I don't have to hear you, eh? :rasberry:

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf: