IGNORED

Gamecock Doctor Report 4/20/10

Gamecock

I got a great report from the doctor today. He is an orthopedic doctor who specializes with hands. He said all parts of my arms/elbows/wrists/shoulder are well on their way to recovery. My hand is numb, but that is a natural part of the recovery. Now comes some intense physical therapy which I am ready for.

Praise Jesus for a great report. Thanks to all my fellow Ventureriders for their continued thoughts and prayers.

I am on my way back!!!!!!!:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Ben

Guest seuadr

AWESOME!

God is Good All the Time.. sometimes we just have a hard time seeing it :)

i'm glad you are doing good!

keeping that good attitude in your therapy will make a WORLD of difference.

:happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65:

Keep on taking your time to make sure to heal up right (don't want rush those things) !!! :thumbsup2:

I did once a few years ago and I am and will pay for it for the rest of my life... Turns out I didn't know my knee better than the doctor. :(

Glad to hear that. Now just remember all that when you start the PT. :) Just think pretty soon you might be able to go to the bathroom on your own.:rotf::rotf:Keep smiling.

Margaret

OOOOH you went there:stirthepot:

Ben, glad you had a good report!!!:happy34:

Glad to hear that. Now just remember all that when you start the PT. :) Just think pretty soon you might be able to go to the bathroom on your own.:rotf::rotf:Keep smiling.

Margaret

But ya know, it is nice to have someone to talk to!!! When at home I am okay because all I wear is basketball shorts. It's those buttons and zippers that kill me!

Ben