IGNORED

Stable Mates

Condor

Attached are a few pics of a new pair of Stable Mates. A '91VR, and a 99RSV. The '91 has been around a while but zero riding time due to 'issues'. The '99 was added last Wednesday but it had to wait a bit before coming off the trailer due to there being no room at the inn. A spot finally cleared yesterday, and the '99 is now tucked in to it's new home. Finding the '99 very difficult when taking off from a stop and not find the foot pegs where they should be.... old habits are hard to break...., plus I'll need to figure out how to widen the bars to be more comfortable. So far no warts have appeared, but will keep a sharp eye out for any signs of them showing up.... :) :thumbsup2:

NICE!!! ... so how many is that now?

Still 6... minus one.. plus one. I think my next project is going to be getting the 87 back together and running. I had it running great once before, and then got sidetracked. All the plastic is there and mint. Should make a nice one.

:happy65::happy65::happy65::happy65:

Looks like a nice bike!! You've got all sorts of chrome on there already too.

Yeah, that's a nice thing. I don't think I'll be hunting bling anytime in the future.

Still 6... minus one.. plus one. I think my next project is going to be getting the 87 back together and running. I had it running great once before, and then got sidetracked. All the plastic is there and mint. Should make a nice one.

Yeah, that's a nice thing. I don't think I'll be hunting bling anytime in the future.

what kind of polish do you like to use? (I might need to go buy some stock :rasberry:)

wonder how long it will take you to get used to the forward controls with out tipping over...:stickpoke:

Brian

:sign20:Rode it down to the end of the block and back.... and almost dumped it 4 times.... and that was while going straight.. It's gonna take practice...practice...practice.....

Looks like you need another addition to that stable...

For you cheap.... $7500

No Doc I don't need another bike...... :mo money: :)

Looks good Jack. Which one is going to be your Rider?

Probably ride 'm both Dan. The '91 is set up to yank a trailer and will be my tow rig... :)

what is that at the gas filler , chrome

The '91 gas door has a chrome edging from Ventureline Thom. Is that what your seeing?? Per the catalog the '91 has just about everything that Venture line offered in '89 and then some. There's a couple of pieces that aren't in the catalog but probably appear in later years. That piece over the trunk lock wasn't offered in '89....

Thanks for the nice remarks everyone.... :thumbsup2:

Wow Jack, they're nice - very nice. :thumbsup2:

What will you call your Venture museum?? :confused24::confused24::confused24:

When Quickstep and I get that dream trip we need to know what sign to look for out front! :rasberry::rasberry: Hope there's a discount rate for tourists :whistling:

You can call it anything you want Annie.... just not 'Late 4 Lunch'.... :sign20:

We'll keep a light on for ya.... :thumbsup2:

Nice bike Jack,

I see it took you five bikes before you got it right:whistling:, Guess you can call it LUCKY SIX.

As for the Second Gen.ride yes I know what you mean as for the handling - seating and leg room. It took me almost 100 miles before I got the hang of it.

You would not think these two bikes First-Second Gen. could be so different, yet each one gives an excellent ride in its own right....

Your Legs & knees will Love you on long trips riding this Second Gen. Another reason why I came back to the RSTD....:happy34:

Jack I Really Happy for you:happy34:, have fun riding your new ride....