IGNORED

There's ONE thing this RSV CAN NOT do...

SilvrT

Awesome day for riding yesterday... left home around 9:30, tripped around the lower mainland/Fraser Valley, got back home around 5:30.

Smoked a couple Harleys but when I tried to take on a PORSCHE ..... :crying: :crying:

I always wondered how quick those thing were ... now I know! :rotf:

1st gen... I dunno ... I've had 2 of em ... I know they're faster but man, that Porsche made me look like I was goin in reverse LOL

now, If I was solo and the scoot didn't have a rev limiter, and I had a Vmax pumpkin.... maybe I might have been able to keep up long enuf to get the model of it LOL

1st gen... I dunno ... I've had 2 of em ... I know they're faster but man, that Porsche made me look like I was goin in reverse LOL

now, If I was solo and the scoot didn't have a rev limiter, and I had a Vmax pumpkin.... maybe I might have been able to keep up long enuf to get the model of it LOL

Dirty Harry said,"A man's gottas know his limitations!" Now if you had been on a Vmax.., but then again, you have to be sure there were no curves involved. You gotta pick your fights..., er, races!!

I do recall what the rear of that thing looked like... yes, I recall that VERY WELL :rotf: .. so I went looking on the Porsche site and I'm pretty sure it was the 911 Turbo S Cabriolet. We'd been rolling along a long, straight 4-way with long stretches between the traffic lights .... I passed him in traffic and got a good look at the car, then he passed me in traffic. We both came to a red light and were first out but didn't really "get on it" at that light... it was the next light we came to... first out again ... medium throttle off the light I revved it out in first, hit second and cranked it on... he was beside me and that's must be when his turbo cut in coz it was like "WHOOSH"... and he left me behind.

Now I don't feel bad about this at all... what I'd really like now to do is OWN ONE OF THOSE! LOL .. (or at least take one for a ride)

I'm sorry, but there's no "payable" stock Porsche on the Street running better Times than a Vmax.

Even the brand new 2010 Porsche 911 GT3 RS can't beat a Vmax ...

Drivetrain

Configuration Rear Engine/RWD

Engine: Flat-6

Displacement: 3797 cc

Horsepower: 450 bhp @ 7900 rpm

Torque: 317 lb-ft @ 5750 rpm

Max RPM: 8500 rpm

Transmission: 6-Speed Manual

0-60 mph: 3.8 sec

Quarter mile 12.0 sec

However, just keep on trying to blow them Doors off :happy34: :happy34: :happy34:

... what I'd really like now to do is OWN ONE OF THOSE! LOL ...

So just buy one, pick up right here and drive it up to Bremen on the Autobahn and have it transferred to Canada by Rol-On/Roll-Off Ferry. Lots of People do this. A Friend of mine is working there, maybe i could arrange something special for you. And, i'd love to have a Beer or three with you too. Remember the Pic from The Restaurant last Week ? That's about a Mile away from the Porsche Factory and Museum.

So just buy one, pick up right here and drive it up to Bremen on the Autobahn and have it transferred to Canada by Rol-On/Roll-Off Ferry. Lots of People do this. A Friend of mine is working there, maybe i could arrange something special for you. And, i'd love to have a Beer or three with you too. Remember the Pic from The Restaurant last Week ? That's about a Mile away from the Porsche Factory and Museum.

When I go for lunch today, I'll check to see if I won the lottery on Friday.... :D

Guest human4m

A friend of mine has a 1997 Porsche Boxster... It was no match for my scoot, or my car... Then again, the Boxster is hardly a "real" Porsche.

Guest human4m
Is it Pink?? :stickpoke:

Funny you should say that... I tell him all the time he should paint it pink, 'cause it's such a girls car! It's silver with red leather interior... It's HIDEOUS!