IGNORED

Late for Work

FROG MAN

For the first time in her life Ramona was late for work.Good reason to a last minute schedule change she didn't know about.It's time to pull her out for a better life.

Here is to a M-F job somewhere waiting for her that permits weekends off.We need family time and riding time.Last year the scoot wasn't out of the barn not once. That ^#!@ Stops today.Sorry guys just had to vent. Wish us luck.I chewed on her managers arse today and boy did that feel good.I was about ready to hit second gear when she hung up on me.

Full agreement here. For us, having the weekend off together isn't so much just to have time together as there is so darn much stuff around here that takes 2 people to handle. Working weekend days eliminates the help the hubby wants when he needs a second pair of hands and working weekend nights makes it hard for him to get anything done without waking me up. Something my bosses at Wallyworld can't seem to understand.

We did that for a few years way back when. Finally got smart about 20 years ago and said no more.You need your time off together or you just wind up passing each other in the hall most of the time.:no-no-no:.

I just need some time. Maybe next weekend I'll clean it up.I was to tired today to even cut the grass. Spring allergies are kicking in and working OT with little sleep has wore me down.

I got a new battery ready to go in. Then just clean connection up on the electrical and maybe seafoam the carbs and she is ready to go.

Oh yea a good wash job. Darn Cats and Birds been abusing the scoot.

Her life is worth more then $20.00! Thats how much the store owners save everynight by making her work the last 2 hours alone. Then close the store,sweep,mop, get out the trash. This is a robbery or worse waiting to happen. Not a question of will it happen but when? and to whom? It has affected my health just waiting to see if she gets home safe like right now It's 1:03AM in the morning.

For the first time in her life Ramona was late for work.Good reason to a last minute schedule change she didn't know about.It's time to pull her out for a better life.

Here is to a M-F job somewhere waiting for her that permits weekends off.We need family time and riding time.Last year the scoot wasn't out of the barn not once. That ^#!@ Stops today.Sorry guys just had to vent. Wish us luck.I chewed on her managers arse today and boy did that feel good.I was about ready to hit second gear when she hung up on me.

Good Luck and I'll keep her in our prayers:337:

Good News applied for a Job last week. Got call today interview tomorrow morning:clap2: Sheetz. More money:mo money: Will see how it goes.:cool10::cool10::cool10:Boy it would feel good to tell the others GOODBYE.:rasberry::witch_brew::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Congrats on the interview. I know what y'all have been going thru, I was put on 3rd shift in Jan. and I haven't been able to spend any good time with the family since. To boot, we work Monday thru Friday instead of Sunday thru Thursday. And we are averaging 6 days.

Money is good. But no time to enjoy it. :confused07:

Time for me to start looking.

:clap2:
Good News applied for a Job last week. Got call today interview tomorrow morning:clap2: Sheetz. More money:mo money: Will see how it goes.:cool10::cool10::cool10:Boy it would feel good to tell the others GOODBYE.:rasberry::witch_brew::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Great Mo-----believing that it will work out fer ya'll

:rotfl::rotfl:

Fingers crossed for you Mo, we have missed you here on the site....did I actually say that!

:yikes:

:rotfl::rotfl: And we got it in writing!!! Good luck Mona. I know you hate to leave there but with what it is now probally better.. I feel when i go in there they watch me all over the place. Don't trust them old bikers!!

I have been laid off for about 1.5 years now.... finally got an interview 2 weeks ago at a steel company and I really would have liked the job being it was 4 days on and 4 days off... yes... have a paycheck and time to ride also... but there new client fell thru I guess cause I had 2 interviews and no hire... wife works there too so I kinda figured I had a little pull... but I got another call yesterday for an interview today to fix wet basements... m-f and once in awhile saturday so that will work too.... Just as soon as I get my venture into road worthy condition a new tent will be bought and road trips will be happening... I got places to see and little time to do it in... I want to see east tennessee, NC, SC, Virginia, eastern ky, and every place in between... then i start on the new england states, then go west... it never ends... then canada and alaska...lol

I got places to see and little time to do it in... I want to see east tennessee, NC, SC, Virginia, eastern ky, and every place in between

karl, when you think about coming to East TN/ Western NC, let me know and I may be able to get some others together and show you around. You might even want to move here.

RandyA

Have to go back next week sometime for a meeting with the DM for the area and testing. They have a test that they use to tell them what position they start you in. Will know more after the testing. Prayers would be great please. Their shift managers starting pay is more than mine. Hoping for Asst or Assocate Manager. Would be working about same shift but they do a rotatation and would have some weekends off. Not have to work by myself any (they have at least 3 a shift). They make the schedules ahead. etc. In other words better work conditions. Benefits also looks good with them. A Plus found out I went to school with the interviewing Managers wife and know her family. Now that is a small world.