IGNORED

Scooter Insanity!

GigaWhiskey

Well I know some of the so called "Scooters" these days have engines bigger than most motorcycle I've owned. So it had to happen sooner or later. A couple of them look kind of cool and I wouldn't mind riding them. They still look better that that Victory Vision. But then a couple look real similar.

Well I know some of the so called "Scooters" these days have engines bigger than most motorcycle I've owned. So it had to happen sooner or later. A couple of them look kind of cool and I wouldn't mind riding them. They still look better that that Victory Vision. But then a couple look real similar.

I kind of like that Vision.

I work with a kid that is really into scooter mods.

Lots of chrome, custom paint, etc, etc.

He has been doing a lot of work on the engine and has bored and stroked it from the stock 49cc all the way up to 65cc.

And he really truly believes that it will beat ANY motorcycle in the 1/4 mile because he can get it up to 60mph going down hill with a tail wind.:rotfl::rotfl::rotf::bikersmilie:

He is so proud of it, I haven't had the heart to tell him that the Ninja that he said he blew away probably did not know that he was racing.