IGNORED

Have you wondered where Eck is?

Blackjack

:thumbsup:

I had a lengthy chat with our good friend Eck on Monday evening. He has not been on the Forum recently because he and Konnie are still in the process of moving and getting things like the phone and cable hooked up.

Everything seems to be going well with the job and their new town. I just thought I would let everyone know he is doing well, is glad to be back at work, and that we should be able to welcome him back any day now...

TERRY

Rumor I heard was the he was onna great Cheesecake Hunt.....and that ticked me off cuz he didn't invite me along!

glad to hear he is OK regardless.....

Boomer....who is the Official Cheesecake Guardian of the Venture Riders. No Election process required and I will not retire from that position.

Hey guys, Im here...

We are moved in, still getting settled, but we have our new home phone and cable hooked up, so I can now get back on line again.

Job is going great. Undergoing lots of training on thier procedures and computer systems, but all in all it is going fine so far..

Found out that the birds in Iuka fly upside down ... because there is nothing to poop on..

What a small town this is ...laid back with no city hussel and bussel..which is totally different from what I am used to but I like the slower pace.

The people are really friendly here too. Guess they arent used to seeing anyone...ha

Ruffy, no need to worry my friend..I have a very nice bike and a beautiful wife, and both take really good care of me....

but I still would like to be the benificiary on your bike..:whistling:

Hey Stranger! Good to see you on here! Glad to hear you and Konnie are settling in your new home!:thumbsup2:

Sounds like you are staying busy with the job and getting nestled in! Watch out for low flying birds - they may not know what a Goldwing is! :rotf:

Miss ya and look forward to seeing you one of these days. Give Konnie a hug from us and Jacque and Brock! :bighug:

Ride safe,

Bobbie