IGNORED

Our open house is May 8th!

Sweetnothing

Man.... I could have went all day with out that picture in my mind......

Now all I can see is two big ole guys running toward each other in a field of blue bonnets, hair waving in the wind, arms out stretched, bellies hitting each other before the smooching, :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Now I need therapy :crying::crying:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now all I can see is two big ole guys running toward each other in a field of blue bonnets, hair waving in the wind, arms out stretched, bellies hitting each other before the smooching, :rotf::rotf::rotf:

Now I need therapy :crying::crying:

I don't know bout kissing all I heard was someone ask bout spoonin:stickpoke:

:witch_brew:

Lonna, we are so excited for you and your new place.

We are planning on coming on Saturday what do you need for me to bring. Let us know. We will be leaving on Thursday coming your way. See you on Satruday. Any particular time?

Melissa

Edited by Bvinson

:amen::amen::amen:

I'd also have to agree . . . . WHAT HAIR???

now brenda

i know your not referring to little o'me. i do have hair it's just mostly where the sun don't shine, want me to show ya? :rasberry:lol

don c.

Brad, Lonna. Still planning on stopping by on Saturday before I go to work that evening. Hopefully Yamaha will have my parts in by Friday. Rode to Austin yesterday morning, as I pulled into the parking lot of the TV station I am visiting here the Shifter broke at the lower ball pivot under the floorboard. I made a bracket to replace it, works so far. Hope to make it back to Houston tomorrow afternoon, if the fix holds up. I will cage it if bike not ready. See you guys then, PS Mollie has to work that day.

Brad and Lonna,

Is it too late to get you to change the date of your open house? :eek:

But seriously, I have a golf tournament that day so Kelly and I won't be able to make it. Y'all try and have fun without us.

Perry,

It will be good to see you again....Wish Mollie could come with you, :crying: but we will catch up to her soon!

Dan,

Sure wish "brown sugar" would straighten up for you, so you could come on down here! We miss you!:bighug:

Dave,

Wish you could make it.....but we will be here all day and night if you get the chance to stop by!:cool10:

Dave,

Wish you could make it.....but we will be here all day and night if you get the chance to stop by!:cool10:

I'll check with Kelly. You're not too far away. Maybe we'll come up for cheesecake after the tournament. That is, if there's any left by then!

... your new home and open house, Brad's job, and all the goodies of life's great friendships this Saturday!

Sorry:crying: I will not be able to make it; scoot needs new throttle cables for such a long trip; kind of limping along safe enough around this neck of the woods till the come in and wrench puts them on for an estimated coast of $200-250 (ouch).

Love, hugs and prayers to you both.

Jack Tharp

Ft Collins

:clap2::happy65:

I'll check with Kelly. You're not too far away. Maybe we'll come up for cheesecake after the tournament. That is, if there's any left by then!

Just stop by whenever you get a chance, there will be people there from Friday on, and I'm sure the BS will go far into the evenings both Friday and Saturday

:whistling:

Hope everybody is bringing their waders for the weekend.....:thumbsup2:

Boomer.....who sez BS and cheescake make fer a rousing good time.:dancefool:

Well I can attest to the fact that if Boomer is there, there will be no shortage of BS! :stickpoke:

Well I can attest to the fact that if Boomer is there, there will be no shortage of BS! :stickpoke:

Pffffffffffffttttttttttttttt.....Yer worse than me ya little runt.:rasberry:

Boomer.....who sez Owen better show up with an extra set of eyeballs hanging outta the back of his head this weekend.....I'm just saying.....:big-grin-emoticon:

Sorry Don. I'll pass on that. I have to look at the Harry Beast on a daily basis. He has more than enough hair for me. Will try and get him to tag along on Saturday so you can see what I mean.

Lonna

If I do get him to come along, LOOK OUT! He is a major eater of cheesecakes.

Looking forward to Saturday!!

:group cheers:

now brenda

i know your not referring to little o'me. i do have hair it's just mostly where the sun don't shine, want me to show ya? :rasberry:lol

don c.