IGNORED

Bulldogs

Mel

GReat game, but I was really pis__d at the Butler fans, coaching staff etc as they let those players get off the court without a stadium wide standing O for both teams.

heck, Coach K and the Duke team should have asked the Butler team to stand center court with them and get the applause they were due. I understand the Butler community in the stadium was upset and disappointed, and they were shocked, but didn't they realize how wonderful that game was and how great their players were?

It was sad to see those kids walk down the hall and their fans sit on their hands. There should have been a celebration of one of the best games in history!

I was prepared to hate Duke to the end, but they won me over at least somewhat. I couldn't hate them. It was a hard fought game, but fought fair. One for the ages.

if only the Butler fans had stood and cheered their team and BOTH teams for the game they played. STill ticks me off.

unconfuse me..Is that even a word?????

no it isnt first letter of butler team entire name of duke and the ler again from butler. Just me way of saying it was going to be one hell of a game and either way it didnt matter to me as my wasnt there.

David