IGNORED

Don't believe the cute face

BIG TOM

She is a terror....I think she is part Tazmanian devil :yikes:...If you don't believe me... I'll send her to your house for a weekend of demolition....lol...But shes a keeper.....

Edited by BIG TOM

Was that the little pooch that was tearing your arse up when we were talking on the phone the other night ? She's cute as all get out !

BEER30

THAT WOULD BE THE ONE....She learned a new trick today...jump onto the couch, then onto the end table , then run like heck by me giving me a quick bite cause she knows the beating will now commense...lol.....:rotf::rotf::rotf::sign67: :sign67:

I see she? likes to chew on her "humans":big-grin-emoticon:

yes SHE does...look closely at Taters hand.. those aren't age spots on her hand. THE LITTLE TERROR REALLY KNOWS HOW TO DRAW BLOOD...thank goodness the other hand has a cast on it...you notice how Taters has it hidden from her...YEOW...!!!!!:yikes: WE DON'T LET HER NEAR OUR FACES....Got me in the lip the other day....Can't wait till the puppy is out of her and she finally settles down....she is so full of it....

Edited by BIG TOM

Yikes, got you in the "ice cream eating appendage" [lip] :yikes::yikes:

pooch may have a short life if she keeps doing that :sign20:

naw, she just a wild, crazy pup..its all good ...I love to see her wagging tail when I come home ,...and when she is all snuggled in my lap...all is forgiven....and we're pals again..

Nice looking doggie there Tom, however upon closer examination Pic #5 looks like she's either half asleep or stoned??? maybe answers the chewing question ..... munchies!! :Laugh:

PS: Thanks for email

Actually thats her peed off face...she was sulking because I wouldn't let her up on my lap because of the bite on the lip she gave me a few minutes earlier...she also moans and complains when she doesn't get her way....

I had a wonderful Bassett, Murphy. Re dog pound, wailing when my then to be wife chose his buddy next too him and he was left behind. Next day we went back for Murphy. Lots of stories. Yours suggest I should be glad he was NOT a pup. Give her time to season and she will love you till the last minute of her life.

Happy living. And by the way, as a health care administrator in hospital administration and retirement home administration, ... I know all pets heal! So expect a long, looooong life together.

JackZ

:fingers-crossed-emo

We also had a Bassett for some fourteen years. Very well behaved dog and when she passed on we really couldn't find another to replace her. Great dog and dumb, only problem she was just as dumb as she wanted to be.

Enjoy,

BOO

tom try giving her the rawhide chews. Of our 9 we had one like that. Started giving her the rawhides and it helped work off the chewing urge.

believe it or not...she goes thru almost $30.00 a week in chews ...as for soft toys ,i buy 4 or 5 new ones a week...she kills them in a day or so..raw hide bones may last one week....ps...thats besides the drapes, carpet, any shoes , towels etc. That she sneaks into her pen for a snack when we are at work.......lol

I used to buy toys for my dogs. They lasted less than one day. I now just give them the empty cardboard boxes. Empty pop cases, boxes, etc. They love them. Makes a mess but what killed toy doesn't? This has saved big $$$.

Hey Big Tom ,

I have a couple of friends whom raise Pit-Bulls . I make them their toys . I sew up about 4 layers of 2" scuba webbing in a circle . Believe or not , they last about 2 months with chewing and playing tug-a-war . I can make you one if you wish .

BEER30

Put Frank's buffalo wing hot sauce on your hand, and let her try to bite it. It works, and she probably won't wanna bite your hand anymore. Just the smell alone may do it. It's all about association. If she associates that taste/smell with biting your hand, it will deter her from doing it again.

Unless she really likes hot sauce....lol.

Put Frank's buffalo wing hot sauce on your hand, and let her try to bite it. It works, and she probably won't wanna bite your hand anymore. Just the smell alone may do it. It's all about association. If she associates that taste/smell with biting your hand, it will deter her from doing it again.

Unless she really likes hot sauce....lol.

I found out the hard way that my Springer loves Tabasco sauce AND all of the anti chew formulas from the pet store, She even likes to eat raw habaneros. I have yet to find anything other than bananas that she does not think is a treat. Fourtunatly she has grown out of the chew stage and the house is still standing (barely).

Upon close examination of her facial feature I have determined that she looks EXACTLY like you!....even the pouty face, kinda like when you can't get any Ice Cream....Just sayin'

:hihi:

OK Squidley , let's make sure you get this correct before you offend anyone . The end of the puppy that has 2 floppy things is the head , the end with one floppy thing is it's........... Want to make sure you know your head from your .......before you start complimenting Big Tom. Just do not want to have to shave the rear end of the beautiful 'lil puppy and teach it to walk backwards ! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

BEER30

OK Squidley , let's make sure you get this correct before you offend anyone . The end of the puppy that has 2 floppy things is the head , the end with one floppy thing is it's........... Want to make sure you know your head from your .......before you start complimenting Big Tom. Just do not want to have to shave the rear end of the beautiful 'lil puppy and teach it to walk backwards ! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

BEER30[/quote

SO VERY GLAD THAT I CAN CALL YOU AND SQUISHY "FRIENDS" WOODA THUNK IT....

Edited by BIG TOM

Upon close examination of her facial feature I have determined that she looks EXACTLY like you!....even the pouty face, kinda like when you can't get any Ice Cream....Just sayin'

:hihi:

BITE..........ME...:Im not listening to :Im not listening to :Im not listening to :Im not listening to :Im not listening to