IGNORED

Whew! Made it!

SaltyDawg

My new store, Premiere Pets, that is. I just paid the 1st month's lease and utilities without using my (er, Wayne's $)! http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz162/SunnyblueVR/feeling%20happy/dancing-is.gif

Now to work on filling the rest of the shelves!:mo money:

Brandy

Krome Rose

Good for you, the first while it's always a worry, so if the first week comes out clean, it sets the confidence level. Now don't go worrying too much about the bad weeks, there'll be lots of them, so be prepared, but don't get down hearted.

It's a Great feeling working for yourself...............at first ! There will be trying times and some Good times . Good Customer Service will get you a long way and advertise the business better than any adds . Brandie has a Great personality and will have Happy customers .

Need to get some photos for a poster with Chrome Rose on her scoot , birds perched on the handlebars , dogs and cats under the tires.....I mean on the tank , snakes wrapped around Chrome Rose's body , gerbils and hamsters in her saddle bags and Wayne or myself portraying the Monkeys........Wait , wait not Wayne or myself , we will have a PITA attack !

I need to come over to the new shop and get a Scooby snack !

BEER30

This IS SaltyDawg and we appreciate all the well wishes. It has been and still is a trying experience, but we shall persevere to overcome all obstacles. Even nails to the Forehead!!:crying: Man that hurt!!!

Brandy has been wonderful and has made a store to be proud of. I don't think anyone has ever been inside a pet store quite like hers. It has a very home like feeling with plants, pictures, dining room table and chairs,curio cabinets, and rocking chairs to sit in. People are invited to hold the animals and to sit and take a picture with them. The dog room, while it does have cages for the puppies; we have made it to where they can roam freely and play with each other instead of being alone in the cages. Everyone who has come in loves the store and they are starting to see repeat customers and that is the key to success along with Brandy having a wonderful personality.

We know that there will be hard times and we have come through a few of those already but lucky for us the Summer season is upon us and a lot of the tourists and Snow Birds are coming back. I think this Summer will be great and hopefully they can make enough to get them through the Winter.

We do regret that opening this store will put our traveling to meet and eats and other club events on hold for the foreseeable future. Hopefully it won't be a long time.

Thanks Again,

Guest human4m

Hey where can we come see this place? I'd like to bring the wife and kids by this weekend to check it out! The wife wants a pug, but DANG those puppies are EXPENSIVE!